This Day in Pop: Radar music video premieres in 2009 (July 1st)

2 hours ago, GimmeMore17 said:

I'm in the minority and as time has gone by, I've grown to love the video. I remember it coming out while I was working at a summer camp and trying desperately to get it to play on the shoddy camp internet

She doesn't so storyline videos very often, so I thought it was cute and the story line itself was (mostly) well done

I remember it came out when I had to do a urine test for the anti-doping program of my high school :haha:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

but you don't like the video very much?

I mean, the video looks ok, especially in some of the deleted scenes that we only saw in the Director's Cut, but I think that's when she kinda started to tansition into FFney. Her face just looks different starting from that video. In Radar she still "looked like Britney" (except the part with the red lips) but in 3 there's just something different :idkney:

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, the video looks ok, especially in some of the deleted scenes that we only saw in the Director's Cut, but I think that's when she kinda started to tansition into FFney. Her face just looks different starting from that video. In Radar she still "looked like Britney" (except the part with the red lips) but in 3 there's just something different :idkney:

Omg I was about to comment that Radar is the last video she truly looked like herself 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...