The Randonautica app is weird

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Am i the only one that thinks that there’s an app that feeds into the randonautica app? Example: I wannna manifest creepy vibes...it alerts the “creeper” and gives you the coordinates of where the said creeper lives and they wait around for you :umok:...i might have to try it and see :ririshade2:

None of these vids creeped me out. my friends and i used to drive around when we were in HS/College n look for trouble without an app. Guess what we found? tRoUbLe:sponge:

Your common sense is **** to me :endit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I did my first Randonautica trip!  My intention was for it to lead me to a cat and it led me to a freaking rabbit a mile Or two from my house!  I did another and it wanted me to go into someone's back yard.  Lol. Only did those 2.  

Did you go inside the backyard? We need a second one to validate if this is real. I feel like the cat-rabbit is kinda ok-ish. We need one more! :lessons:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Did you go inside the backyard? We need a second one to validate if this is real. I feel like the cat-rabbit is kinda ok-ish. We need one more! :lessons:

No I did not.  Also me and my bf just attempted to do it again and the first attempt was leading us to a yard but in a gated community (did not go) and then the second one was leading us to go beside of the on-ramp to the freeway.  Lol. We didn't do that.  Then it said "no more anomalies found at this time" so we gave up.  

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

No I did not.  Also me and my bf just attempted to do it again and the first attempt was leading us to a yard but in a gated community (did not go) and then the second one was leading us to go beside of the on-ramp to the freeway.  Lol. We didn't do that.  Then it said "no more anomalies found at this time" so we gave up.  

But how will we knooow. :queenie:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block