If you all need a reminder as to why we want Danja back, take a look at this video where wil.i.aint💩 brags about how a random dude in a dinged up car came and helped with “don’t cry”

:umwtf: We want and need Danja 

Bonus: 23:37 is when Britney learns that Ryan Seacrest isn’t gay :haha:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
19 hours ago, Towelney said:

Isn’t Britney related to Marilyn Monroe? :heresthetea:

B10 was going to be an Original Doll / Blackout hybrid :tiffanycries:

And it’s all ruined because of her team, Larry, and Colon *** Spears!

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

They’re distantly related, I think like 9th cousins twice removed or something like that. They definitely have the same energy!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

If you all need a reminder as to why we want Danja back, take a look at this video where wil.i.aint💩 brags about how a random dude in a dinged up car came and helped with “don’t cry”

:umwtf: We want and need Danja 

And his deaf old grandpa helped produce the vocals  :nydisgust:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Yuh4 said:

They’re distantly related, I think like 9th cousins twice removed or something like that. They definitely have the same energy!

OMG! I didn’t know this but you’re right! 9th cousin 3 times removed! :omg:

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=22250+marilyn+monroe&kin=16614+britney+spears&via=8949+richard+scott

Also, her dads middle name is “Parnell”? I thought it was “Colon” 

:sipney:

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

OMG! I didn’t know this but you’re right! 9th cousin 3 times removed! :omg:

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=22250+marilyn+monroe&kin=16614+britney+spears&via=8949+richard+scott

Also, her dads middle name is “Parnell”? I thought it was “Colon” 

:sipney:

I don’t believe this is accurate, they didn't even use Marilyn’s birth name Norma Jean Baker, plus Marilyn didn’t have a relative with the last name Monroe, Marilyn Monroe was a made up stage name.

9 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don’t believe this is accurate, they didn't even use Marilyn’s birth name Norma Jean Baker, plus Marilyn didn’t have a relative with the last name Monroe, Marilyn Monroe was a made up stage name.

Oh. Damn. That was fun to believe for a second..

hell yeah yes GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

• Haha 1

It really irks me though when he said '' i don't remember'' it just mirrors either his frustration or lack of interest by Britney and her team to go through with the project. :jeanluc:

i know she's on a break but imagine not remembering tracks like ''gimme more'' ''break the ice'' and ''perfect lover'' etc :jeanluc:

It sucks to be us :crying1: