Everyone who owes Britney an apology

All of those but Kevin and JT Specially 

i don't think that JT was 100% faithful on the NSYNC tours i mean, we know how is hollywood.

BTeam and Family are guilty for the interviews and opinions of Diana Sawyer, Dr Phill 

A lot of artist take difamations and harasment to courts, have ever britney do it (the only case were to court i think was the guy who bite her in brazil)????????? NO RIGHT 

• Like 3

I did not know about the Shawn Mendes thing. :omg:

All the more reason to not like him then. :queenflopga:

Blake Shelton F you. :howdareyou:

I also did not know about that Eminem video with Derrick Barry. :zoomzoom:

And lastly, the John Legend one. I've been saying this since I been on Exhale. He's cancelled in my book. :lessons:

But I still love Chrissy Teigen. :teigen:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

The thread isn’t opening for me. What did Shawnna Mendes do to Britney? 

edit: it loaded. Shawn is cancelled effective immediately. And he’s apparently racist?! My childhood is a lie 

Kathy always made fun of her to try to be one of the cool kids, yet she is a stan and frequently at Britney’s concerts 

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You aren’t a legend or a threat until people from all walks of life come for you. The ironic thing about half of these people is that they hardly have a career now :tired:

Avril Lavgine? She sucks now...you all know it. :drag:

Christina? I’m not going there :billie:

Shawn Mendes? He’s legitimately a phase :gagasmile:

Chris Rock? What has he done lately?  :brityawning:

Kathy? Poor Kathy :blol:

Sarah Silverman? Eh...barely hanging in there :tifflmao:

Standing ovation for this comment 

100% truth bravo 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

No wonder this woman quit hollywood and quit herself on music and fame! Look at all thise ****ty messed up quotes and celebrities! No matter how strong u think u are u cannot just simply ignore all that! Im actually relieved to shut herself out! The world doesnt deserve Britney Spears! And i hope she stays like that forever.

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

For me the only Celebs who really care for Britney is Zoe Seldana And Miley Cyrus, Thats it

40 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Paris ADORES Britney, she has nothing but nice things to say about her always. 

Zoe even said that at the time of the movie there were people taking advantage of her.

Paris loves Britney but not a single word or help against conservatorship.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

I just saw it and MAN I did not know that so many celebs threw shade at her.

They are all horrible especially the Sarah Silverman one and Shawn Mendes, I expected more from him being a role model and all.

No wonder Britney doesnt like to hang out with celebrities, I wouldn't if I were her.

I will say though despite my hatred towards K-Fed, at least he's never publicly outed her or dissed her like these jerks have

• Love 1
  • Like 7