Britney dancing to Otis Redding's "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

OK, Inception teas... I thought Otis came first.... Daaaamn, the Rolling Stones really are old huh?

Well Otis and The Rolling Stones were around the same age I believe but Otis died at 26 in a plane crash. I’m a huge Rolling Stone fan so I know all about how they came up with the song.

Ι dare the ones judging to record themselfs free styling to a song, while wearing home clothes and looking as good as her.

But what am I saying... 

Most not even in their twenties don't have the desire to dance alone and give it their all, let alone wear sth simple and post a vid without filters.

There's a portion tho, that finds joy dancing like this at their homes and I belong to them. Also that is what I expect from performers to do when they are on a break.

6 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I Am SOOOOOOOO ANGRY Right now

SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HER INSTAGRAM COMMENTS ARE DISGUSTING. I THOUGHT WE WERE MORE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT CLEARLY NOT

I HAVE SUFFERD FROM A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER AND READING THEESE COMMENTS ARE JUST SICK

Yeah agreed.  I mean it looks like she’s just having some fun, although with bipolar these mania moments are very common.  Wish she would try to focus and do a bit more a routine rather than spazz out.

Maybe in the next video she should do Aretha Franklin’s Respect, because it appears she “Can’t Get No” of that either. I’ve gotten so sick of defending her to friends, reading the comments on her IG, and seeing the hurtful things said about her in articles.  Apparently no one learned from 2007.  Maybe it’s the younger generation who didn’t grow up with her, maybe it’s people who are jealous, or maybe it’s just people who have nothing better to do and tearing someone down makes them feel better about themselves.  Whatever it is, it really is too bad.  I get that some of the videos may be a bit weird to some, but that’s one of the things that makes Britney so endearing.  She’s unapologetic and just herself.  She’s just like any of us when we are home alone and acting a fool.  I’ve always loved that no matter how big she was there was always something about her that was relatable.  Those haters on her IG need to be quiet, have a seat, and show some respect.  She’s Britney effin’ Spears for Christ’s sake!toxic britney spears GIF

• Like 2
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

If Britney Spears like Otis Redding, then I like Otis Redding. Period.

PS: Can someone please explain why when the "Oops!" album came out the media was like "Britney did a ROLLING STONES cover"?? (talking about "Satisfaction"). They even asked RS their opinion on the track what the...

13 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

It is a Rolling Stones cover, Otis Reading covered The Rolling Stones.

Honestly she probably did the song with Otis' version in mind since he has always been one of her favourite artists

Also according to Rolling Stone magazine she allegedly first met Mick Jagger in an elevator and she didn't even recognize him :imacat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

And let's not forget this interview either :jl:

Q. Kira Schlecter, The Harrisburg Patriot-News: On this record, you cover "I Love Rock and Roll." On your last album, you covered "Satisfaction." Why cover songs like these that are so associated with particular performers? Isn't that kind of risky?

A. Well, really, the song "I Love Rock and Roll" is associated with a movie that I just did ["Not A Girl"]. There's a karaoke scene in the movie and they said, "We need a song for you to sing." And actually I sing "I Love Rock and Roll" all the time in karaoke, so it just made sense for me to do that song. I wanted [producer Rodney Jerkins] to come in and redo the track and make it really funky. I just love the song. I love Pat Benatar, and I just think she's amazing. It's like she's a rock 'n' roll chick and she's just having a good time and it's a very empowering song.

https://web.archive.org/web/20011116135611/https://www.suntimes.com/output/rock/sho-sunday-britney04.html

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

And let's not forget this interview either :jl:

Q. Kira Schlecter, The Harrisburg Patriot-News: On this record, you cover "I Love Rock and Roll." On your last album, you covered "Satisfaction." Why cover songs like these that are so associated with particular performers? Isn't that kind of risky?

A. Well, really, the song "I Love Rock and Roll" is associated with a movie that I just did ["Not A Girl"]. There's a karaoke scene in the movie and they said, "We need a song for you to sing." And actually I sing "I Love Rock and Roll" all the time in karaoke, so it just made sense for me to do that song. I wanted [producer Rodney Jerkins] to come in and redo the track and make it really funky. I just love the song. I love Pat Benatar, and I just think she's amazing. It's like she's a rock 'n' roll chick and she's just having a good time and it's a very empowering song.

https://web.archive.org/web/20011116135611/https://www.suntimes.com/output/rock/sho-sunday-britney04.html

omg then please don't ask her who did "Tom's Diner", she'll probably say the Spice Girls :haha:

• Haha 3