Britney dancing to Otis Redding's "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"

If Britney Spears like Otis Redding, then I like Otis Redding. Period.

PS: Can someone please explain why when the "Oops!" album came out the media was like "Britney did a ROLLING STONES cover"?? (talking about "Satisfaction"). They even asked RS their opinion on the track what the...

20 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

If Britney Spears like Otis Redding, then I like Otis Redding. Period.

PS: Can someone please explain why when the "Oops!" album came out the media was like "Britney did a ROLLING STONES cover"?? (talking about "Satisfaction"). They even asked RS their opinion on the track what the...

It is a Rolling Stones cover, Otis Reading covered The Rolling Stones.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why I even bother looking through the comments under her posts. I always just wonder what compels someone to write something hateful under a harmless post like this. I'm not saying they have to write something positive or even anything at all, but with everything she has been through It's hard for me to wrap my head around how seeing this post where she is clearly happy and just expressing herself in the comfort of her own home would have somebody so pressed. 

• Like 5

we really don't deserve her. she doesn't care what those beyond annoying 'are you ok' commenters keep saying and is just living her best possible life at home, happily dancing around. maybe that's all she has for now but i think it's sweet that she's sharing her joy with us. it's a silly video but it definitely brought me a moment of happiness. 

• Like 3