This Day In Pop: Britney Spears performs at the Today Show in 2000 (June 30)

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Btw, how can I put a phrase under my posts :jl:

it should be on your Profile -> Account Settings -> Signature

if you don't see it, probably it's just for Plus members, but I'm not sure  :idkney:

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Is it me or do her vocals kind of...suck for BOMT?:jeanluc: I mean shes dancing but she def runs out of breath....she picks it back up with Lucky and continues to slay with OIDIA :barbie:

And the way Katie says I said not to call me Ma’am during the interview and then a minute later Britney calls her Ma’am again :blol:  

P.S. I remember when people started cutting their shirts like that and wore another color underneath. My gawd I’m getting old :britdrown:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Is it me or do her vocals kind of...suck for BOMT?:jeanluc: I mean shes dancing but she def runs out of breath....she picks it back up with Lucky and continues to slay with OIDIA :barbie:

I completely agree tbh. I sorta wish though she didn’t perform BOMT, and instead another song from Oops to promote the album, like Stronger Or What U See for example.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • Super Mods
On 7/1/2020 at 10:00 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The interviewer didn’t like that Britney was saying “yes maim” but Britney absolutely right that’s how we are raise in the south, especially Louisiana where we from 😊

and 21 years later she's still the same as we could hear in her testimony 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean