Kanye West - "Wash Us in the Blood" featuring Travis Scott (music video)

• Leader

Kanye West temped up with Travis Scott for a new song/video titled "Wash Us In The Blood." 

The song is grade-A Kanye. On it, Ye spits about the racial inequality ravaging the US. Heads up: the video is pretty jarring, containing graphic and violent imagery.

This is the first taste off Kanye's forthcoming album, God Country. 

Kanye said of the track: “I was thinking of not rapping again, because I rapped for the devil so long that I didn’t even know how to rap for God. Then one of my pastors told me, ‘My son just said that he would want a rap album about Jesus from Kanye West.’ He didn’t say, ‘Kanye West, you should do this,’ or ‘you need to do this.’ He just told me something that a child said. And that one thing made the difference.”

Watch it below. Thoughts on the visual, Exhale?

kanye.jpg.35bc334df3f2dc8a2e547a73af796f17.jpg

Related:

It's hard to watch this and not think of Kanye's hypocrisy. He sees all these problems and is still voting for Trump, a conservative. You know, the Trump that said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Conservatism at its core is about conserving things to keep them the way they are now. He's really going to make a song and video about this huge problem, profit off of it, just so he can keep voting to keep things the way they are? Disgraceful. 

21 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It's hard to watch this and not think of Kanye's hypocrisy. He sees all these problems and is still voting for Trump, a conservative. You know, the Trump that said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Conservatism at its core is about conserving things to keep them the way they are now. He's really going to make a song and video about this huge problem, profit off of it, just so he can keep voting to keep things the way they are? Disgraceful. 

Conservativism is about CONSERVATION OF PROSPERITY and being RESPONSIBLE.  Without economically conservative people we would have no country!  You can lean socially liberal and economically conservative.  The mischaracterization of conservative people is unfair.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Conservativism is about CONSERVATION OF PROSPERITY and being RESPONSIBLE.  Without economically conservative people we would have no country!  You can lean socially liberal and economically conservative.  The mischaracterization of conservative people is unfair.  

Is that why blacks are so prosperous compared to whites statistically? :fran:

Systemic racism is an economic and social problem. The median net worth in the U.S. for whites is about 9x higher than blacks. Look into redlining. Racism is built into the American system to make it more difficult for blacks to succeed economically. Check out this article too about how the Republican Party, the Conservative party, has made itself more and more white. 

My career focus is in finance. I’m in support of capitalism and I’m against heavy left-leaning economic policies. Conservative views alone aren’t bad. But when you’re in support of the Republican, Trump conservatism that is in support of keeping things the way they are with systemic racism and in support of encouraging violence and divide in America, I’m not going to agree with it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Is that why blacks are so prosperous compared to whites statistically? :fran:

Systemic racism is an economic and social problem. The median net worth in the U.S. for whites is about 9x higher than blacks. Look into redlining. Racism is built into the American system to make it more difficult for blacks to succeed economically. Check out this article too about how the Republican Party, the Conservative party, has made itself more and more white. 

My career focus is in finance. I’m in support of capitalism and I’m against heavy left-leaning economic policies. Conservative views alone aren’t bad. But when you’re in support of the Republican, Trump conservatism that is in support of keeping things the way they are with systemic racism and in support of encouraging violence and divide in America, I’m not going to agree with it. 

Systemic Racism is an interesting new theory - I agree with it to a certain degree but I feel like systemic inequality reaches far beyond racial boundaries.  

I can't stand Kanye, I rarely use this word, but I literally hate him like no other in music industry. This damn misogynic hypocrite with overgrown ego. :tiffeyeroll:
He and Kim are truly matching each other, two stupidos who think only about money and ***. :nochillbrit:

I don't have children, but if I would, and my child would be a Kanye fan, I would pack his/hers things and send him/her to grandma :weusay:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block