Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

Of course she loves JLM, she created the main concept of that song. JLM also sounds a lot like Ace of Base, that 90s group that Britney loves.

She should do some covers from AOB now that 90s inspired music is trending, but of course her team is a mess and they would never do something like that :zoomzoom:

I think she's more self aware than people think. The " PS this was shot just last night" caption in the freestyle post when half of her comments are filled with people telling her this post is "old" or "reused" was pretty funny to me. I personally think she knows how weird these videos are she just doesn't care anymore lol

How can she look like a different and younger person 9 years after FFney though 

and... why is she going from left to right with the same dress 10 times in a row? I thought that she was showing different outfits, but she really did some cuts and put them together in her iPhone to make that video without hearing that little voice in her head saying “Brinny Jean, that’s kinda pointless, you could’ve walking like that without editing it” :imacat: 

oh and PLEASE, can anybody from her entourage tell her to LOWER her camera? she looks like a dwarf from that angle, at this point I think that she did it on purpose, like she tried every angle possible and elected the worst one:imacat: 

Britney’s instagram has turned into a meme btw :imacat: only pop star to make mess iconic I guess

• Like 1