Throwback to when Britney regretted this photoshoot

jennyj

She's so sweet and confident here. :)  When Dianne pulled that photo out, you can see the disdain in her face lol. It's sad though, it really sounded like she didn't want to do that shoot (even though she slayed it), her team or the photographer must have pushed her to do it:

FB_IMG_1593479457351.jpg.70a8b1ca5928afd4e709fd977a4710a2.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I don't think she regretted it, she was probably just overwhelmed and was just trying to say what the interviewer wanted to hear.

It's kind of like when your parents lecture you about something and you reply yes to everything so they can shut up :haha: that's how I see this.

Britney didn't look unhappy in the photos. I also think the interviewer probably made her uncomfortable which is why she cried in that interview.

Kind of reminds me of this >:kidcries:<

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

The interviewer issa bijch... I hate this interview. Dian Sawyer was being so rude to her.

I hate that the longest interviews she ever did were with Dian Sawyer and that other man Matt Lauer.

I wish she did a longer interview with someone like Oprah, or even someone like Mario Lopez that even though he's not a journalist or something, she seems to be so much more comfortable around him.

20 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Diane was super aggressive with her. And Britney was clearly trying to clean up her image with that interview.

Oh I agree... she just slips that out of her little folder provoking a response lol.   I do love this interview because Brit is so candid and gets emotional, but I also hate it because Dianne was so pushy and aggressive.

Diane was grilling her and I bet she looks at this interview now and cringes.

Now people release *** tapes, ***** and say awful things + so much more:checkit:

Britney? She did a hot photoshoot, tried to keep people out of her *** life, lived her life like any 21+ old woman does, got hitched n ditched him, started to speak up for herself. :crying3:

PS Dinosaur Sawaya still has a broom up her arse :tired:

Why is she dressed like Hilary Clinton in this interview FFS. It’s Diane Sawyer, not a funeral lol.

:haha:

Maybe they were trying to tone down the sexiness for the ITZ campaign after “slave 4 u” was deemed super racy (Yet ITZ has her sexiest songs), and the radio ban. But my goodness, she’s a pop star not a librarian, LARRY 

britney spears GIF

21 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Diane was super aggressive with her. And Britney was clearly trying to clean up her image with that interview.

I think it would have been more real and honest if she had told the truth,I understand that she wanted to be private, but when he/they say something about their intimacy to the world, it is better to be clear about it and settle the issue. If you don't talk about something, it doesn't exist and that's one of Britney's problems throughout her life.

18 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Diane was grilling her and I bet she looks at this interview now and cringes.

Now people release *** tapes, ***** and say awful things + so much more:checkit:

Britney? She did a hot photoshoot, tried to keep people out of her *** life, lived her life like any 21+ old woman does, got hitched n ditched him, started to speak up for herself. :crying3:

PS Dinosaur Sawaya still has a broom up her arse :tired:

I’ll never forget Whitney (rest her  soul) sticking it to Diane years ago :weusay:

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’ll never forget Whitney (rest her  soul) sticking it to Diane years ago :weusay:

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

That's exactly what Britney should have done/said: "I look hot in it. THANK YOU"

And I don't think Britney regretted the photoshoot - she just wanted the old lady to chill.

This moment always made me super uncomfortable. Like publicly shaming a young girl like that and making her feel like she did something really bad .... gross

And the fact that went to the trouble of printing the pic and was sitting there  waiting for her moment to pull it out 

22 hours ago, sutramaya said:

The interviewer issa bijch... I hate this interview. Dian Sawyer was being so rude to her.

It’s not rude...it’s an interview...not that hard. Britney is 21 year old woman year. I love how to some of you enablers literally nothing is ever her fault. It’s was the photographers that pushed her into the shoot/it was pressure that made her get married in Vegas/Kevin tricked her into a relationship and leaving his pregnant girlfriend/she was set up when she didn’t show up to court mandated custody dates...nothing was ever her fault ever! God the logic in here is mind blowing.

6 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

It’s not rude...it’s an interview...not that hard. Britney is 21 year old woman year. I love how to some of you enablers literally nothing is ever her fault. It’s was the photographers that pushed her into the shoot/it was pressure that made her get married in Vegas/Kevin tricked her into a relationship and leaving his pregnant girlfriend/she was set up when she didn’t show up to court mandated custody dates...nothing was ever her fault ever! God the logic in here is mind blowing.

Britney handled herself very well in this situation especially under the stressful environment Diane set up. I don't think it is anyone's fault in this situation but it is well known that Diane approached her interviewees with aggressiveness and judgement tone/facial expressions like when she interviewed Whitney. 

Archived