Nicki Minaj teases Pink Friday 2

12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

@Style. and @OnlyFacts in every thread about rap :cackling::

Well, politely, can we ban Nicki articles? She’s already banned from radio. She is problematic, and supports multiple predators. She is a a terrible person. She deserves to be blacklisted everywhere for supporting her brother who has been accused of vile heinous things. Radio banned her for her disgusting behavior 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Well, politely, can we ban Nicki articles? She’s already banned from radio. She is problematic, and supports multiple predators. She is a a terrible person. She deserves to be blacklisted everywhere for supporting her brother who has been accused of vile heinous things. Radio banned her for her disgusting behavior 

FACT:  ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

@Jordan Miller can we stop posting Cardi’s ABCD raps? She’s low key instigating to hate. We all know her past history, girl is unstable and made fun of black people calling them the n word and monkeys. Shall I go in about how Knot B publicly wished death on a child? :gloriascary:

FUN FACT: I’m @OnlyFacts dad, poor boy, I don’t recognize him. :tiffcackle:

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller can we stop posting Cardi’s ABCD raps? She’s low key instigating to hate. We all know her past history, girl is unstable and made fun of black people calling them the n word and monkeys. Shall I go in about how Knot B publicly wished death on a child? :gloriascary:

I would appreciate it if you stopped antagonizing @OnlyFacts. I have spoken with them privately as well about this. Thank you.

@OnlyFacts please STOP posting that same snippet over and over. We get it. You are spamming. Last warning regarding that. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller this is the most disgusting comment I’ve ever read in my life. This user is equating monkeys to Black people, specifically because I’m black. This is the behavior you’re allowing on here. Stop posting about nicki and bam this user. This is absolutely disgusting, and is exactly why radio banned Nicki because she is a disgusting person who supports predators and so do her fans.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller this is the most disgusting comment I’ve ever read in my life. This user is equating monkeys to Black people, specifically because I’m black. This is the behavior you’re allowing on here. Stop posting about nicki and bam this user. This is absolutely disgusting, and is exactly why radio banned Nicki because she is a disgusting person who supports predators and so do her fans.

They are not equating black people to monkeys. They are bringing up problematic comments Cardi B made in the past. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller see his behavior? Everytime I bring Cardi’s past history he is getting mad. He must stop spreading hate towards Nicki and I will stop addressing Cardi’s bullshet. 
He also is passive aggressive. I’m shooketh.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

They are not equating black people to monkeys. They are bringing up problematic comments Cardi B made in the past. 

That is perpetuating a false accusation. Cardi was accused of calling a Black woman a roach, not a monkey, jordan. @Style. is continuing to spread hate, racist terms and false information. I’m leaving this site if this continues. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller see his behavior? Everytime I bring Cardi’s past history he is getting mad. He must stop spreading hate towards Nicki and I will stop addressing Cardi’s bullshet. 
He also is passive aggressive. I’m shooketh.

You continue to bring up fake information, just like you said Queen is 2x platinum? You’re shooketh alright. Spreading fake news because I present you with facts and the FACTS are that Nicki Minaj just made history with the biggest fall from #1, meanwhile cardis debut album is still on the charts two years after release.

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

That is perpetuating a false accusation. Cardi was accused of calling a Black woman a roach, not a monkey, jordan. @Style. is continuing to spread hate, racist terms and false information. I’m leaving this site if this continues. 

I would NEVER in my life! I only stated what Cardi’s wrote in those damn tweets. You’re constantly accusing and calling Nicki a predator as if she has a power over her brothers actions! You are pushing this narrative way too hard.
Let’s resume to the music. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block