Confessions of a fake fan

24 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Here We Go, I’m Gonna Get Dragged So Hard For This.   Oh Well, Here Goes Nothing:  I Absolutely Hate Blackout, It’s My Least Fav Brit Album.  The Production Is Great, But The Whole Album Lacks Good Pop To Me.  Except For Gimme More And Get Naked, The Rest Of The Album Is So Meh To Me.   

10 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Know, I’m Just Anxiously Awaiting For The Blackout Stans To Arrive To This Thread.

:selena:

Gimme your Address ASAP :fakecry:

• Haha 3

My flop fan moment: What’s the hype with the glory album in our fandom?  :miley: Imagine putting it in the Britney trinity when Britney/Oops I did it again/FF/Circus exist :clownery: 

And also, don’t get me started on the horrible unreleased Trash video of Make Me? :billiebarf:That’s the worst video she has ever DONE! Worser than the official MV of make me :sipnstare:

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Britney (2001) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In The Zone

In The Zone is one of her worst albums IMO. Def in the bottom 3 of my rankings of her albums. I pretty much only like the songs Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me, Everytime and Toxic. I'm such a flop 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

My flop fan moment: What’s the hype with the glory album in our fandom?  :miley: Imagine putting it in the Britney trinity when Britney/Oops I did it again/FF/Circus exist :clownery: 

And also, don’t get me started on the horrible unreleased Trash video of Make Me? :billiebarf:That’s the worst video she has ever DONE! Worser than the official MV of make me :sipnstare:

Glory is an amazing album tho after the mess that was Brittany Jin :miley:

• Like 5