Confessions of a fake fan

2 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Here We Go, I’m Gonna Get Dragged So Hard For This.   Oh Well, Here Goes Nothing:  I Absolutely Hate Blackout, It’s My Least Fav Brit Album.  The Production Is Great, But The Whole Album Lacks Good Pop To Me.  Except For Gimme More And Get Naked, The Rest Of The Album Is So Meh To Me.   

It’s getting hard not to downvote you :tina:

First you capitalise every word (it makes your comments so hard to read) and then use those words to say this. You’re lucky you name dropped Get Naked tbh :peasants:

• Haha 9
38 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I win.

List of songs Ive never listened to in full (as far as I can remember) bc I dont like them:

Soda Pop

FTBOMBH

I Will Be There

Deep In My Heart

Thinkin About You

E-Mail My Heart

The Beat Goes On

Ill Never Stop Loving You

Lucky

Where Are You Now

When Your Eyes Say It

Dear Diary

Im Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

Anticipating

Cinderella

Let Me Be

Thats Where You Take Me

When I Found You

I Run Away

Before The Goodbye

Showdown

Shadow

Brave New Girl

Chillin With You

Dont Cry

Perfume

Now That I Found You

Mood Ring/Flop Ring/Mood Flop

:queenflopga:

:airpls:

Was this something you wanted to win or is being a flop fan your kink or something? :gunriah:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

How can you not like Showdown:beynah:

Its just boring and it sounds like they scrunched up words to fit into an instrumental that they just dont fit into.

3 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

:airpls:

Was this something you wanted to win or is being a flop fan your kink or something? :gunriah:

I win

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think Mood Ring is one of her worst songs, but I made several threads about how beautiful it is. :gloriascary: 

I’m sorry, I just can’t get into this song. I hate the Glory album, it feels like a Selena album. :weusay:

Agreed, Mood Ring's lyrics are Disney-Channel-level childish and the instrumental is super basic.

Why would you make threads about it being good if you dont really think that....? :gtfo:

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think Mood Ring is one of her worst songs, but I made several threads about how beautiful it is. :gloriascary: 

I’m sorry, I just can’t get into this song. I hate the Glory album, it feels like a Selena album. :weusay:

You like Nicki so no wonder you don’t have taste

:flop:

• Haha 1

Hmmm...Im going to mention one thing per album.

BOMT - Soda Pop is my favorite song :clicktina:

OIDIA - I dislike Lucky and thinks its cheesy AF but never say anything :clownery:

Britney - It’s one of my least favorite Britney albums, but everyone stans it :firega:

In The Zone - I like Brave New Girl and listen to it when i get ready :didilie:

Blackout - I think Why Should I Be Sad is great and underrated :thelook:

Circus - EVERYONE loved Out from under but I think its hella boring :demi:

Femme Fatale - I swear every Britney stan LOVES he about to lose me, but the song totally lost me :jj:

Bertha Jane - I actually played this album many many many times. It was a moment...I definitely was forcing myself :crying3:

Glory - I actually didn’t feel this album when it first came out until @Slayer had us rate it and I realized I’m into it. Also, Private Show sucks :deserves:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

First you capitalise every word (it makes your comments so hard to read) and then use those words to say this. You’re lucky you name dropped Get Naked tbh :peasants:

They type like that to protect us from reading words that should have never been typed :duh:

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Come On Tho, You HAVE TO Stan Get Naked; It’s The 2nd And Last Highlight Of The Album For Me (Behind ‘Gimme More’).  
Also, The Reason I Type In All Caps Is Due To An Error On My Phone (Which Is Were I Use Exhale From). 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Come On Tho, You HAVE TO Stan Get Naked; It’s The 2nd And Last Highlight Of The Album For Me (Behind ‘Gimme More’).  
Also, The Reason I Type In All Caps Is Due To An Error On My Phone (Which Is Were I Use Exhale From). 

Don’t need to tell me twice. Get Naked is where my username comes from :werk:

Ill forgive you the caps... for now :jj:

I don't understand the hype for Invitation on Glory :selenerz: I skip it every time 

I thought Criminal was amazing and voted for it in the official poll :orangu: thinking that she would perform it "live" because it was a slower song

I don't like Hold it Against Me OR the video for it :joanne:

I love the song Perfume a lot :teigen:

Britney was not in my top 5 Spotify artists last year...my #1 was Rihanna :riha: 

• Like 1