Britney coming back in 2020 with domination?!!

• Content Curators

So I was looking on twitter and this fan account posted pics of this site saying brit will be back in 2020 with domination. I looked it up and it’s true! There’s no tickets announced but several websites say Britney 2020, with domination. 
https://www.bigstub.com/Britney-Spears-Tickets

I mean this could be an auto generated thing but why would several websites mention Britney 2020 

perhaps they will announce something soon?

i always thought she would come back with domination because they were so close to starting and brits cheap team wouldn’t just scrap the whole show 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

As much as I’d love her to be back I really don’t think so lmfao I also saw this on Twitter 😂 

U know I was just joking about this with someone and was like this would be the one year knee would perform cause there’s no live audience 

And it got me thinking that it’s not a bad idea :duh:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Whats going on with all those Domination threads lately?

Domination is cancelled.

C-A-N-C-E-L-L-E-D.

:meryell:

U really think when she comes back they won’t do domination? They were so close to the date they are too cheap to just throw everything away tho 

they will use whatever they created in some way or the other 

it may be a new show but still have elements of it 

18 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

As much as I’d love her to be back I really don’t think so lmfao I also saw this on Twitter 😂 

The VMA's are set to be in NYC. If this were true, you know damn well I'll be there supporting my girl. Corona or not haha. Unfortunately, it's definitely not true. 

But if the day comes that she's at the VMA's and performs again... And it's in nyc, I am so there! 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

The VMA's are set to be in NYC. If this were true, you know damn well I'll be there supporting my girl. Corona or not haha. Unfortunately, it's definitely not true. 

But if the day comes that she's at the VMA's and performs again... And it's in nyc, I am so there! 

Oh hell yeah! Take me with you! I’m in NY too 😂

Archived