Liza Koshy And The Vlog Squad Are Getting Cancelled For Racist Remarks

David's racist tweets were exposed around the same time Laura Lee's racist tweets were exposed. I don't like either of them but i hate how Laura got cancelled and David didn't even have to address it. It's not like people weren't made aware of it either because many drama channels covered it. He get's away with too much. People are all against racism until it comes to a Jeffree star restock or new Vlog Squad merch. :didilie: 

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I looked it up. :clicktina: So it’s like what MTV did back in the day? I remember them playing “Moment 4 Life” on there as a kid

Oh bless you. Britney was the queen of TRL. It was our Spotify and social media back in the day. We voted on videos and they were on a countdown 

Its okay. The more I explain it the older I feel :yasqueen: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oh bless you. Britney was the queen of TRL. It was our Spotify and social media back in the day. We voted on videos and they were on a countdown 

Its okay. The more I explain it the older I feel :yasqueen: 

That sounded like fun! :) I feel like it would’ve been cool to be a part of the 90s and early aughts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block