Your country & the COVID-19 pandemic

• Super Mods

So where are we at now ladies? :queenriri: Are we still under lock down, have we flattened the curve? Is your country handling the pandemic effectively? How are we doing in like month 3-4 of quarantine?

I live in Los Angeles County and cases have been rising increasingly the past week or so. Bars and nightlife spaces were ordered closed today. Our country has no solid testing/contact tracing regime in place, the right-wing believes the pandemic is over, and many people (leaders too) think wearing a mask will kill you... :cackling:

I’m literally going to be driven (Crazy)
covid-countr.jpg.94261f46f3b852b46eba6989aedbec7c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

Things are getting worse here too. People here don't seem to care though, last saturday I went out to get some things and places were full of people. I tried avoiding but some just don't understand what 6ft of distance means even after I would give them dirty looks, some just don't get it. My neighbours have been throwing party's a lot more often now than they have in the past, at least they play good music :haha: though It's sad how some don't care for their health. This is so depressing I want to go on vacation I miss the beach :crying4:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Here in Chile, we are in the worst phase of the pandemic, it looks like the lockdown will last forever:crying1:

The curve is rising and rising:crying1:

We are the 7th country with more Covid cases in the ****ing WORLD and our population is just 18 million people, it's really devastating.

:crying1:

We are facing what Italy and Spain faced two months ago:crying1: 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Here in Chile, we are in the worst phase of the pandemic, it looks like the lockdown will last forever:crying1:

The curve is rising and rising:crying1:

We are the 7th country with more Covid cases in the ****ing WORLD and our population is just 18 million people, it's really devastating.

:crying1:

We are facing what Italy and Spain faced two months ago:crying1: 

Omg California has double that population and 80k less cases and I feel like it’s a ****show here :gloriascary:

• Like 1

Apart from some places still having limited patrons (pubs, cafes and restaurants), things have returned to somewhat normal here. Most states have only been recording one or two cases a week if that. Although Melbourne is bracing for a second wave and no one is allowed to travel there unnecessarily. 

I hope all you guys from the US and South America are okay. It’s just words, but I really do feel for any of you in lockdowns/curfew/isolation :hugs:

I had a patient throw a fit today and walk out on me cause I pointed out that his mask wasn’t covering his nose. All I had to say was “Good luck out there.”  He dead. 

But seriously he’s probably going to die out there. Probably about 10% of people at the grocery store are wearing masks and it’s not cute in Tennessee right now. Don’t worry. I got a Britney mask from red bubble. 

Here in Mexico, things are still bad, especially in the center of the country (though here in Tijuana we're very close)

Our president keeps telling everything will be fine, but the truth is they're handling the situation very poorly (I thought it would be worse, I gotta admit).

Here where I live, we're close to California. I heard they've opened up some bars and similar places and just over the weekend, the numbers of infected people skyrocketed :idkney:

I still haven't been able to pick up my BJ vinyl because of that :crying4: Each month they delay the opening of the border for "non essential trips". And though I want to be able to cross the border again because I buy a lot of stuff in the US, at the same time I'm scared of going and getting the virus, since I'd have to use public transportation :ugh::sobbing: But I need my stuff :katycry: 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Here in Mexico, things are still bad, especially in the center of the country (though here in Tijuana we're very close)

Our president keeps telling everything will be fine, but the truth is they're handling the situation very poorly (I thought it would be worse, I gotta admit).

Here where I live, we're close to California. I heard they've opened up some bars and similar places and just over the weekend, the numbers of infected people skyrocketed :idkney:

I still haven't been able to pick up my BJ vinyl because of that :crying4: Each month they delay the opening of the border for "non essential trips". And though I want to be able to cross the border again because I buy a lot of stuff in the US, at the same time I'm scared of going and getting the virus, since I'd have to use public transportation :ugh::sobbing: But I need my stuff :katycry: 

Don’t they deliver to you? :sobbing:

23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If you die of coronavirus because of Myah Marie I am going to resurrect you just to smack you.

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t they deliver to you? :sobbing:

It's so much more expensive to deliver to Mexico, and so much more unsafe (in the sense that you don't know when or how is it gonna arrive) because they send them first to Mexico City, then I have to wait an entire life for them to bring it to Tijuana. It happened with my Japanese Glory and FF. They arrived relatively quick to Mexico City from Japan, but from there I had to wait almost two months.

That's why I have a P.O. Box in San Diego, so I can buy things from the US websites and have them delivered there, and the mail system is so much more reliable. But I haven't been able to cross the border since March.

In Brazil, the situation is not even near to reach the worst point and people walk around like nothing is happening, some people use masks in their chins, some don't wear any protection at all. All that really matters is the economy, but sooner or later they will find out if the dead needs money. I understand about the people who has no choice and has to work, but there's people everywhere acting like nothing is happening, parties, fireworks, etc. Almost 60k deaths and some really don't care about what's happening.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block