“Month of Justice” Campaign

Towelney

The song is unknown/ forgotten by the GP. It needs some justice. What do you guys think?

EDIT: 

Okay, if Britney’s court trial is in August, how about we do a Justice month, with each week a  new song to get to #1 on iTunes?

Like so:

1st week of August (02-08) 

#JusticeForMyPrerogative

2nd week of August (09-15) 

#JusticeForIveJustBegun

3rd week of August (16-22) *court week*

#JusticeForOverprotected

4th week of August (23-29) 

#JusticeForAndThenWeKiss

What do you guys think?

#MonthOfJustice

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Over here in the States, the song didn’t chart. It received mixed/negative reviews from critics. 

I guess because Bobby Brown is a nobody here in Europe, no one knew that song here before Britney's version.

The mv is so sinematic and underrated when it should be on the list of Britney’s best videos  :hillary: And I love how the song reflects her life. Even though it’s a cover, she made it her own. Also the oriental(?) aspects of the instrumentals are a nice touch as well :verycool:  It’s sad Bobby Brown chose to be shady about it tho :icant2:

3 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

The mv is so sinematic and underrated when it should be on the list of Britney’s best videos  :hillary: And I love how the song reflects her life. Even though it’s a cover, she made it her own. Also the oriental(?) aspects of the instrumentals are a nice touch as well :verycool:  It’s sad Bobby Brown chose to be shady about it tho :icant2:

This is exactly why I think it deserves justice! :gobaby:

B00by Brown who? :walkoff:

Archived