"Dangerous Woman" is a far more superior album than "Thank U, Next" (opinion)

I’ve seen lots of people say that “Thank U, Next” is Arianas best album, but I think “Dangerous Woman” is far superior.

TUN was a massive success and is filled with bops, but the songs are very “on trend” and the album was recorded within the span of a few months and sounds more like a party playlist than a cohesive a body of work. Meanwhile, DW is a polished piece of art and deserves more recognition than it gets. “Touch it”, “into you” and “thinkin’ bout you” are some of her BEST songs!

This:

will always be better than this:

Charts = farts because 7 rings is trash. I said what I said. :queenflopga:
ariana.jpg.ec437e273e1376aa17debc535d0193db.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why stan "Into You" when you can stan "Touch It".

ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

It's literally "Into You" but better.

ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

Talk about a euphoric and chill-inducing chorus.

ezgif-3-ead6560c5e73.gif

I love them both, but into you is my absolute favorite Ariana song. Touch it should’ve been a single too

• Like 1

‘Thank U Next’ and ‘7 Rings’ are rather memes than songs. TUN in general was a lot better than I expected, but DW is the real deal. ‘Into You’ deserved to be a top 10 hit. Aaaand I mean, ‘Touch It’, ‘Thinking Bout You’ and ‘Knew Better/Forever Boy’ are masterpieces. Bite me 

14 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I haven't listened to either of them in full but they can't be worse than Sweetener since its easily one of the most over hyped pop albums i've listened to, it has almost no replay value :watrusayin: 

Sweetener is the worst album of her career lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block