Beyoncé - "Black Is King" stream + comment party

I wish I could say I care, but...

idc i dont care GIF by Lifetime Telly

And I’m a Beyoncé fan. But she just doesn’t do it for me like she used to. Everything doesn’t have to be “grand” and over the top. It makes her seem out of touch, arrogant, and narcissistic. In my opinion. I still love her, but I want b’day, Sasha Fierce Beyoncé back.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Someone pointed this out on Twitter, but are those angels seriously handing her Grammy's in that painting? Christ almighty. :tifflmao:

On another note, what's with Beyonce and Hollywood in general loving to mix several African cultures into one big melting pot and giving us this weird and frankly insensitive portrayal of Africa as a single entity?

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Someone pointed this out on Twitter, but are those angels seriously handing her Grammy's in that painting? Christ almighty. :tifflmao:

On another note, what's with Beyonce and Hollywood in general loving to mix several African cultures into one big melting pot and giving us this weird and frankly insensitive portrayal of Africa as a single entity?

Oh goodness I hope that’s not true. That would turn me off even more. She’s become so narcissistic that it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Stefani said:

yes the grammy mess is real :jl:

105969928_609827723279786_37894776138265

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Can we all give Mya attention instead of Beyoncé’s narcissism? Mya is slaying all while being independent, and she deserves justice. Stream “Damage”

get it got my own GIF by Mya
 Also stream “G.M.O.”

dance shake GIF by Mya
Also stream “down for whatever”

Mya has always been one of my favs.

This is risky in a Beyonce thread but once she became solo all the successful other pop/r&b women In the 00’s sort of vanished into independent oblivion. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block