Fans confess: 'Britney Jean' is a great album

britney jean was the first britney 'album' that i ever agreed with the 2 singles choices:surprisedney: 

even tho work ***** is the only song i remember and still listening from that trashlbum:barbie:

our queen made a mistake back then with will.i.mehBored Come On GIF but it's ok, we all make mistakes :tbh:

I like this album and still listen from time to time. It has become tainted over time, and it’s her least memorable album. I think it was rushed to be released with the residency. Maybe a good idea would have been to do an EP with work and some more of the dance songs. And then continue working on a more personal album in the off months of the residency to be released it 2014. 

like the EP would be: 

1. Work ***** 

2. Body Ache 

3. Tik Tik Boom 

4.  Til It’s Gone 

5. Now That I Found You 

6. It Should Be Easy 

All of these songs really sound like the were made to be played at Vegas nightclubs, where EDM reigned supreme at that time. It could even be called Vegas Nights or Sin City or something. The rest of the songs could be saved for the album to come out later, since they seem a little more personal. Chillin Wit You should have just been a completely different song though. Maybe the verses could be salvaged. 

Also Alien is one of my all time faves, so I can’t knock the album that gave me that song. Even though they screwed up that song too 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

You dont like Alien? I mean, this remix is everything.

Omg, yes, I love Alien! I listen till this day, Alien and Work Beach!  I was talking about the songs of the album that I could really enjoy, but how it is now, unfortunately it’s really hard to appreciate. Especially Passenger. 
Perfume is neutral to me. The others, hard pass. 

im just glad Britney Jean wasnt her last album before her hiatus and the free britney movement, Glory was the silver linning before jamie and lou's Empire completely tumbled down

Im really interested to know how they plan to stop people from screaming #freebritney the next time shes on stage whenever and wherever that is, they didnt stop the "Who is it" screams cause it was beneficial to them and they even made tshirts with "who is it" line on them.

P.S the only way is to free her from the conservatorship which is highly unlikely 

I totally disagree. I get sooo much soul from the album. I think its one of, if not her most personal albums! I know very unpopular opinion but this record came out when I went through a breakup after being with this guy for 6 years. So it helped me through a lot of pain. People make the Myah Marie thing a huge deal, but do you realize how much singing is being done for your other pop stars? Prime example is JLo, but I'm not going to cancel her for it.

wrong GIF by Trombone Shorty

It’s certainly not the best she’s done, it felt abit more like an album thrown together and thrown out there to keep us quiet whilst she worked on better stuff HOWEVER I actually like it. It should be easy, diKK diKK boom 😂 arnt the best, but Iv always loved Til it’s gone. 
I feel bad for her though, I bet she thought she was onto a banger when she started it. Still we’ve had some fantastic albums off her, it could be worse and she doesn’t release music, oh wait.....

6 hours ago, vinay said:

im just glad Britney Jean wasnt her last album before her hiatus and the free britney movement,

I was thinking about how Slumber Party ended up being her last single/video and the Grand Prix concert in 2018, her last performance. I mean, "last" in God knows how much time till she comes back again, if she ever comes back. 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking about how Slumber Party ended up being her last single/video and the Grand Prix concert in 2018, her last performance. I mean, "last" in God knows how much time till she comes back again, if she ever comes back. 

This. The door closing at the end of the Slumber Party video was a metaphor :(