Fans confess: 'Britney Jean' is a great album

13 hours ago, Towelney said:

It had potential. :crying1:

And then will.i.am ruined it. :drag:

See.

they should have made it an E.P. No Myah, almost  no Wil.I.Am, William orbit as the leading producer, less auto-tune, better production and DONE!

Britney Jean E.P:

1. Alien
  2. Body Ache
  3. Passenger
  4. Hold on tight
  5. Now that I found you
  6. Brightest morning star
  7. Work work

Producers:

William Orbit (Main Producer)

Dr. Luke

Bloodpop

Karen Kwak

Wil.Li.Am (Small producer)

• Like 1

It is not a good album, we can blame the production, will.I.am, Myah Marie or Britney herself, but the fact is that is her worst album in an otherwise flawless discography.

As some of you said, to release an EP instead of a full album would have been a better idea.

For me, the tracklist would have been:

01 Alien (the version that leaked before the album, without the glitch and with less effects)

02 Perfume

03 Work B

04 Hold On Tight

05 Til It's Gone

06 Brightest Morning Star

07 Now That I Found You

08 Don't Cry

Assuming we can't remove Myah's vocals from the songs, at least we can rearrange the tracklist removing the most cringey songs and making it a more consistent work...

• Like 1

Bergamotta Joaquina IS Britney's worst album no matter what is taken from it :chrissy:

There are some cute songs, yes, but the productiion made them completely dry. What baffles me is that Will wasnt alone, that album has Guetta, Diplo, two Sia compositions, William Orbit and Dr. Luke. IT WAS a good team no matter what people say, but the final result is atrocious, hideous, tasteless and completely not of was adverstised it would be:imacat:

The only thing I liked was the involvement from Foster the People. I remember during some interviews Will or Larry saying they had Dont Cry ready but something was missing, so they went to them and they remade the song almost completely from scratch.

And the Mayh drama should be directed to Anthony Preston, he was the vocal engineer. His portolio ends with Britney Jean, its feels like he was banned from the industry or smth :surething:

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Bergamotta Joaquina IS Britney's worst album no matter what is taken from it :chrissy:

There are some cute songs, yes, but the productiion made them completely dry. What baffles me is that Will wasnt alone, that album has Guetta, Diplo, two Sia compositions, William Orbit and Dr. Luke. IT WAS a good team no matter what people say, but the final result is atrocious, hideous, tasteless and completely not of was adverstised it would be:imacat:

The only thing I liked was the involvement from Foster the People. I remember during some interviews Will or Larry saying they had Dont Cry ready but something was missing, so they went to them and they remade the song almost completely from scratch.

And the Mayh drama should be directed to Anthony Preston, he was the vocal engineer. His portolio ends with Britney Jean, its feels like he was banned from the industry or smth :surething:

I didn’t know most of that :idkney:

I searched for album producers

They are really big names

Why did all this mess happen? Something wrong tbh :crying1:

• Haha 2

We could literally say Britney has a flawless discography... if BJ didn’t exist.

We don’t have to like everything. BJ is just straight up bad. From the non Britney vocals to the dated sounding sounds. It was a mess from the beginning. The booklet is beautiful and WB has become a fan fav but that is all I can say nice about BJ.