Fans confess: 'Britney Jean' is a great album

I thought that in Britney World there could never be a more despised figure than Justin Timberlake, but once he broke up with her at least he was being trash from outside... But will.i.am? He messed up Britney's immaculate discography, he..... There's just no name for it. I feel like smacking him.

• Haha 4
Just now, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I think a lot of the songs on the album are catchy. The only problem is Britney’s voice is too digitalised, I would like to hear more raw vocals. 

I am also not a fan of the cover.

I agree with you for the most part. :tiffanynod:

I actually love the Britney Jean cover :tear:

• Like 3

I remember being so internally disappointed with this album but not wanting to just pan the **** out of my fave......so I just forced myself to enjoy whatever scraps of the album that I could......that by the time Glory came out with actual good vocals and adlibs, fresh production and amazing single worthy songs I was so relieved and filled with joy that I literally would cry....it was actually embarrassing LOL. 

My friend who is a big fan of Britney actually likes the album. She likes EDM so she appreciated songs like it should be easy and now that I found you - even though when it came out they were dated and basic as hell. 

I also remember being so bitter at the Alien glitch like "how did they let a glitch / sloppy production slide through onto a Britney Spears album wtf????" 

Don't even get me started on Passenger. It's the only Britney Spears song I pretend doesn't exist.

• Like 2

Scandals aside, I actually don’t mind this album. It has some good songs ❤️ Catchy. Fun. It’s pop music... and she is my queen. Let’s not forget Beastoncé released a Spanglish EP... I still have no idea why. But I’m sure some people liked it...

1 hour ago, Xroyal88 said:

Scandals aside, I actually don’t mind this album. It has some good songs ❤️ Catchy. Fun. It’s pop music... and she is my queen. Let’s not forget Beastoncé released a Spanglish EP... I still have no idea why. But I’m sure some people liked it...

Taste! :lizzie:

Beyoncé released a Spanglish EP? When? :lostney:

• Haha 1

lol every couple of weeks/months this topic reappears :jl:

yes there are worst things out there in the world :waitwhat: but Brenda Joan is not better than literally anything else she has ever released

you can enjoy it in an ironic way like the fake Britney runs the different girls who aren't Britney try to do in some songs :parisok:

and tbh I loved Christina's first album, Mandy Moore's, so the concept of a fake Britney album isn't new and we can still enjoy it :qtbrit::qtbrit::qtbrit:

• Haha 2