YouTube suspends monetization on Shane Dawson's YouTube channels after he apologized for racism

On 6/29/2020 at 2:35 AM, standherealone said:

I didnt even know there were degrees of ****** until just now, I'd have never watched that video and thought "******" 

You learn something new everyday though. I am foreign and not very clued up on american social culture admittedly, I should probably educate myself a bit more since we all share the same internet these days.

****** where I'm from is like that old school overtly and obviously racist visual. So thats just the image I always had of ******.

They change the definitions of these things every 3 days in America. 

55 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

What did she do?

She made parodies about “what guys do in the bathroom” and “what girls do in the bathroom” and a video impersonating Nicki Minaj in 2011 while she had a spray tan (not b lackface,) and a small number of people were offended so she quit YouTube and decided to get off the internet because she felt so bad for hurting anyone. 

I loved some of Shane's work in the past, but then he started getting this fake new persona that I didn't buy. He was trying to make all these problematic people look good and I never understood why. Now it all makes sense. He was just as bad as they are. 

At least jeffree admits he's problematic, Shane acts like this innocent person with a heart of gold. I'm happy for his cancellation, ever since he did that docuseries on Jake Paul.

12 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

a grown man acting like that, lol. he could not care less if it wasn't because he knows his money and income is on the line here. to him tati is literally: fairly oddparents burn GIF ******* with his money.

at least his makeup products with JS will pay his rents.

does anybody have a link to the "monkey woman" and the Willow Smith videos?

ngl, it's kinda funny :straddle:

Gotta love how the Google definition of racism has conveniently changed all of a sudden:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It used to be about believing you're superior based on race. Plus, that last part is just the cherry on top. We all know what that "typically" implies because you definitely can't be racist against white people, am I right?! :straddle:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Gotta love how the Google definition of racism has conveniently changed all of a sudden:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It used to be about believing you're superior based on race. Plus, that last part is just the cherry on top. We all know what that "typically" implies because you definitely can't be racist against white people, am I right?! :straddle:

Google has their own definition of lots of words.  It's pretty devastating to civilization to change definitions of everything - a truly destructive form of gaslighting. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Google has their own definition of lots of words.  It's pretty devastating to civilization to change definitions of everything - a truly destructive form of gaslighting. 

I think Google gets their definitions from the Oxford Dictionary. :straddle: Looks to me that most other dictionaries still list the original definition first. Thank god. :typing:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very sorry. While writing this topic I wasn't educated, here where I live people usually aren't educated about things like ****** or the n-word. Now I am educated and now I understand all the problems regarding Shane.

I hope you understand, and also, I want this topic to be deleted because I am not that person anymore, this topic doesn't represent me anymore. @Roxxy@Jordan Miller

• Love 1
On 6/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Britney'sBish said:

He should be cancelled. He's only going to backpedal from here and cry cuz it's going to cost him that coin.

He's basically done bIackface multiple times.

He's a **** sympathizer.

and he's not funny.

Gurl Bye.

Why TF is p e d o getting censored now?

Is google doing this to protect them?

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block