YouTube suspends monetization on Shane Dawson's YouTube channels after he apologized for racism

YES! Yay I’ve been waiting for this day... as much as cancel culture can be so problematic and taken way too far.... homeboy is so disgusting, I’ve been wanting him cancelled. He’s so unhygienic, gross, and pushing 35 bullying and creating a false narrative of a 19 year old (James Charles). Let’s cancel Jeffree next, that ***** is also problematic and needs to but kicked of his high horse. 🥰💜

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

The ot comments by @deadcrocodiletears. This is not the topic to discuss that. We will also not continue to publicly talk about that. If you want to discuss that matter you may personally reach out to me about it. But not in public threads. Thank you.

@deadcrocodiletears 

Chile but people In this forum Are allowed to be transphobic, pedos, racists 

but the people that call them out

get warning points and shut up 

Edited by Britneyarmy8
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

wow thank u i'm shock right now. i was not expecting this, this is such an honour to have this award right now.. i'd like to dedicate this award to all my amazing fans out there. thank you, this is dedicated to you.

Queen of Latin rock 

• Haha 1
  • Leader
25 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

@deadcrocodiletears 

Chile but people In this forum Are allowed to be transphobic, pedos, racists 

but the people that call them out

get warning points and shut up 

No one got wanting points? But I don’t want to resolve these issues in public. The behaviors you mentioned aren’t allowed and are being addressed privately. Thank you for understanding. 🙏

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was hoping one of you guys could fill me in too. I’m not super familiar with this dude. I know he’s a YouTube creator with a large following. He made some problematic content that’s been online for years. He did something with Jeffrey Star. Made a conspiracy theory series. 

Shane also did an eye shadow palette with Jeffree Star, "Conspiracy", that basically broke the internet.
https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/products/conspiracy-palette

It's also worse. He went thru a 6 year old instagram page, shocked that her doing cheerleading could get the same amount of subscribers as he has.

But it got worse he said he found the 6 year old kinda ****, his co host on his podcast was very disgusted wanted ti change the conversation, to when it became apparent that Shawn Dawson basically said he's fascinated with the idea of p*******a. 

Yeah, he's indeed cancelled cos he basically admits he's into ********* material. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was hoping one of you guys could fill me in too. I’m not super familiar with this dude. I know he’s a YouTube creator with a large following. He made some problematic content that’s been online for years. He did something with Jeffrey Star. Made a conspiracy theory series. 

It's actually Jaden Smith lmao we are so stupid

But i didn't knew that happened, I saw a video of shane trying to seem he is ************ to a poster of his sister

9 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I know people are going to tell me that it's not my place to be offended or not because I'm white, but I just don't see the problem. The jokes about minors, yes - those are nasty, vile and disgusting, but I don't really see the problem with everything else. I don't mind black humor. Plus, it's not like he made those videos today. Back then, it was acceptable, like it or not. And you can just tell Shane is an insecure mother f*cker who uses humor as a defense mechanism. I used to listen to every episode of his podcast back in the day. He would say outrageous **** all the freakin' time, but I always knew he was making it up for the sake of crazy jokes. :martini: I don't mind him getting cancelled, though, because I'm tired of his fakeness. :nyschool:

not me being the Scamila Scabello of Exhale :rupaulslap:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block