Britney purposely toys with the media

Oprah Winfrey.

There’s a reason the sometimes sing lives, there’s a reason she makes random radio appearances saying she always sing live, there’s a reason she told us he burnt her gym down, there’s a reason she post the same picture over and over, there’s a reason she wears black eye shadow even though we hate it. 

she loves toting a with the media

and she is ready to finally do what she wants to do which is be Britney 

she did everything already

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humm... 

So everything's happening on her IG are on purpose?

She wants the media to call her crazy? She wants people to think her videos are bizarre?

If this is her game against the media, then not sure If It's a smart move. Her image has been tarnished for a long time now and and "she" already complained about the bad reception her posts had before.

If Britney was this fearless person who doesn't give a ****, like Madonna, I totally could believe this is her trolling everybody. But Brit already let It clear she bothers way too much about what people think of her.

20 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Humm... 

She wants the media to call her crazy? She wants people to think her videos are bizarre?

If this is her game against the media, then not sure If It's a smart move. Her image has been tarnished for a long time now and and "she" already complained about the bad reception her posts had before.

If Britney was this fearless person who doesn't give a ****, like Madonna, I totally could believe this is her trolling everybody. But Brit already let It clear she bothers way too much about what people think of her.

I agree with u. That is the point of media calling u crazy esp then u r in a cship and can't have custody of ur kids. To make them talk? So that. She is not even working right now to make a buzz. I would rather believe her team make sure she looks certain way. So i watched her making of slave and toxic other day. And she was humble but open and **** and playful. She did faces bc of being nervous. She always been like that. I do faces at home acting weird but i do not put it on insta so ppl would see that and call me names. Cause i have common sense of mind like why would i do that. And  from that we can see in her insta she makes those pics and vids but does she really wants them to be out there for the millions of ppl?idk. I think it began more after faciity like some1 wanted to show she needed that treatment or she was trying to fight back bc of them doing that to her. Idk

I disagree, she seems to not be in touch with reality.

When she sang 'Somethin to talk about' at POM live, she referenced the media talking about her - however at that point in 2017 or whatever they hadn't been talking about her. She has not been front page national enquirer gossip for about 10 years.

I won’t be surprised if she is trolling or making on purpose..

she really is that kind of person who likes to show something with symbols, clues, allegories etc.. she was never speaking about serious stuff in front of camera (maybe only in chaotic) so maybe the fans are receiving hints, haters trolley, gp some clues.. I remember that in the blackout are hidden massages from her but I will never be sure if my guesses are right : (

8 hours ago, zenden said:

I agree with u. That is the point of media calling u crazy esp then u r in a cship and can't have custody of ur kids. To make them talk? So that. She is not even working right now to make a buzz. I would rather believe her team make sure she looks certain way. So i watched her making of slave and toxic other day. And she was humble but open and **** and playful. She did faces bc of being nervous. She always been like that. I do faces at home acting weird but i do not put it on insta so ppl would see that and call me names. Cause i have common sense of mind like why would i do that. And  from that we can see in her insta she makes those pics and vids but does she really wants them to be out there for the millions of ppl?idk. I think it began more after faciity like some1 wanted to show she needed that treatment or she was trying to fight back bc of them doing that to her. Idk

Yeah, she might think people see her videos as funny, silly. Last video she mentioned again the burned gym story... That caused a controversy, articles calling her insane, people trashing her and even calling a bad mother, Jamie Lynn had to explain the fire thing was old and not a big of deal. But Britney talks about It again, remembering a story that spread a negative image of her... Does she knows what people really talked about the episode?  

If she is aware of everything, we (fans) shouldn't worry or defend her on the comments, but there's no evidence she knows and the fact she keeps doing the same weird videos doesn't make any sense.

The media is indeed a game for Britney but she’s not 100% in touch with the healthier side of reality. Everything she does is on purpose out of an act of rebellion because she needs to feel some sense of power and control in her life. Like her makeup. She hates getting her professional make up done and insists on doing it herself but fails to realize that a lot of her make up skills don’t always compliment her. This is a matter of opinion however to some degree it doesn’t always make Britney look well. I don’t think it’s because she’s that mentally incapable though. More rebellion of who she’s been controlled to be for many many years. Hence the cryptic messages behind all the posts. She wants the people to listen to her and not focus on her eye makeup. She probably thinks “I want them to listen to me so let’s see if they will if I’m not a walking Barbie doll.”

12 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Humm... 

Madonna she is not fearless that is why she sees haters everywhere

10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I disagree, she seems to not be in touch with reality.

When she sang 'Somethin to talk about' at POM live, she referenced the media talking about her - however at that point in 2017 or whatever they hadn't been talking about her. She has not been front page national enquirer gossip for about 10 years.

so she can't sing it if minor webpages/magazines create about her? 

Mmm its no so smart desicion  , she's losing credibility :surething:

With the media , she's NEVER faced like it deserve, Beyonce at least  faced all her rumors clearly with a great song Bow down, piece of me and kill the lights are very soft songs, she needs to go HARD with All Against the media, we support her.

3 hours ago, pop analyst said:

Madonna she is not fearless that is why she sees haters everywhere

Madonna is also attacked for what she decides to post online, recently people even called her insensitive because  some posts about Corona virus were weird.

The difference is: Madonna doesn't care, she loves the attention, even the negative one. She's unapolegetic, laughs and keep doing what she wants to do. 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:15 AM, Buffybot said:

Madonna is also attacked for what she decides to post online, recently people even called her insensitive because  some posts about Corona virus were weird.

The difference is: Madonna doesn't care, she loves the attention, even the negative one. She's unapolegetic, laughs and keep doing what she wants to do. 

her posts was totally insensitive and out of touch

yes, she laughs with a hard laugh

On 6/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, vzlafan said:

Mmm its no so smart desicion  , she's losing credibility

But what credibility does she need?  She's on hiatus right now.  She doesn't have a responsibility to do anything but live her life.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:15 PM, Buffybot said:

5 hours ago, pop analyst said:

her posts was totally insensitive and out of touch

yes, she laughs with a hard laugh

At this point, nearing 40 years old, Britney should approach her posts in an unapologetic manner.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, vzlafan said:

Mmm its no so smart desicion  , she's losing credibility :surething:

With the media , she's NEVER faced like it deserve, Beyonce at least  faced all her rumors clearly with a great song Bow down, piece of me and kill the lights are very soft songs, she needs to go HARD with All Against the media, we support her.

That’s because Beyoncé is an attention *****, love :typing:

Archived