Britney purposely toys with the media

Oprah Winfrey.

2 hours ago, jms910 said:

That’s because Beyoncé is an attention *****, love :typing:

i mean britney perfectly could make a kill the lights performance with her shaved head, and showing all the rumors and lies the press invented for her, and present difamatory and harassment claims instead of try to sue and silencing fans:chrissy: (i mean her team)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, Buffybot said:

Humm... 

So everything's happening on her IG are on purpose?

She wants the media to call her crazy? She wants people to think her videos are bizarre?

If this is her game against the media, then not sure If It's a smart move. Her image has been tarnished for a long time now and and "she" already complained about the bad reception her posts had before.

If Britney was this fearless person who doesn't give a ****, like Madonna, I totally could believe this is her trolling everybody. But Brit already let It clear she bothers way too much about what people think of her.

Can you believe this was the girl who used to say that she doesn't care what people think of her to how bothered she is these days? The crap they did to her is inhuman! 

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

Can you believe this was the girl who used to say that she doesn't care what people think of her to how bothered she is these days? The crap they did to her is inhuman! 

Yeah, the problem to me is the obsession, If Britney can't deal with stupid trolls and any criticism I don't know how she's gonna do to keep her career now on.

Since the facility days she is acting different. More nervous, more obsessed about trying to show something that clearly isn't real, the passive agressive behavior, the held hostage vibe... She seems in a bad place and to me as a fan is sad to see, the woman has no self steem and nobody's helping.

Archived