Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney posted a near-six minute video of her working out. She says there's a lot of repetition in the routine, so beware.

She breaks it down and explains there's 3x50 of some of the exercises. 

Some of the movements includes air squats, jumping jacks and a lot of rotating leg movements. 

It's soundtracked to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy.

"I was able to check out this really cool girl on Instagram today. She's basically helping people who walk with bad posture and lean over," Britney continued. "A sign of that is usually not having a lot of confidence."

"You would think because I'm a dancer I would walk with my shoulders up, but I don't." Britney says in the clip. "So thank you whoever you are." Then Britney goes into some of the key teachings.

She also says "Buttocks" & "Buns of steel." :orangu:

Lol she also shows that she shot this video on June 21st (Father's Day). VERY interesting that she said that. 

Thoughts?

britney-legs.jpg.7807542d57a60c569cc7bbf38e5be995.jpg

doesnt the song remind you of Mona Lisa a bit with the spoken lyrics and music ??

Always knew Brit is an angel! 

Interesting the time on her phone is 2222 when you look up the angel number meaning for that considering the song she used too!

“This angel number is also associated with relationships and partnerships. If you keep seeing 2222, it can mean that you are about to enter a new relationship, or a partnership is about to end.

Your angels want to reassure you that there’s a reason why this has to happen. It’s to let go of people who are no longer good for you, and to let new ones in who will help you grow and change for the better.”

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-2222-meaning/