Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

I was thinking she needs to open fitness club by her name or matbe do some program togethervwith Sam. I think it would be positive as she likes to workout. And the fact she showed us her phone with a date marked in calendar was a little odd. I mean it doesn't mean it was tgat day right. Or her calendar showed today is the day. So confusing. It was nice workout btw and i like the song

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Im sorry to disagree but... she’s constantly posting workout videos or dress up videos. It’s her instagram so it’s her thing and I know that but personally and imo it’s cringeworthy. I know she’s trapped inside but girl... there’s more to life like that. Years ago there would be pictures with her sons, with Lexie, with her family.. nowadays it’s mostly her, her, her, and always work out work out and fashion show. And the terrible thing is she looks so uncomfortable in these. Like did somebody else notice how she put her trousers over her belly? She knows she’s not super thin but girl you shouldn’t care about that especially not when you constantly post these half naked videos. But she does it and still she doesn’t look confident... it’s like she’s obsessed with sports which is good thing but not when it’s just about your looks and your body. And it also doesn’t make sense because if she wants to look good she’d first fix her make up and her hair. I’m sorry, I know I’ll regret that post. I don’t mean to spread negativity on her. I’m just sad what she or at least her instagram have become 

I was scrolling through her insta and back in 2015/2016 she used to have SUCH GOOD style and hair and makeup 

Her captions were normal as was her feed 

(from 2016)

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, jennyj said:

That last move... gurlllll LOL :thirsty:

I just noticed she has an Android now?  Didn't she have an iPhone before?

That was the first thing I noticed!!! I'm an android user and I'm like, "that ain't no iPhone calendar. Nice try, Lou!" 

Edit: that ain't an android calendar either! What the heck! 

Also, what is happening on June 22?? I can't make that out. It's too blurry to read. 

8 hours ago, LLuvia said:

But a person who has studied and is valid for that function and outside the conservatorship.
And this is what I mean by a psychologist, a good therapist, not Robin.

Who only knows who's her guardian behind the scenes. We know it's not Sam. It could still be Robin, but someone lives with her.

The thing that highlights that her team are keeping her under lock and key the most is that they can't give her a proper Personal Trainer to teach her any legitimate workout. All the stuff she's doing is half baked cardio/HIIT for energy burnoff really, this isn't muscle or resistance training. Is it just too dangerous to give her a real PT, can they not be trusted?

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

That was the first thing I noticed!!! I'm an android user and I'm like, "that ain't no iPhone calendar. Nice try, Lou!" 

Edit: that ain't an android calendar either! What the heck! 

Also, what is happening on June 22?? I can't make that out. It's too blurry to read. 

it's a Samsung Calendar. it's one of Samsung models. 

Also could it a sign of freedom in processing? Everyone knows ios gives you not much freedom to customize your phone while you can do anything with an android phone? This is why I stopped using an iPhone now I've got a Samsung:bieber: or am I reading into things too much :jl:

anyway, there are one or two posts about her flashing ****** I was shocked seeing it and was pretty sure there would be tens of threads and posts on Exhale:mhmnod:

13 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Im sorry to disagree but... she’s constantly posting workout videos or dress up videos. It’s her instagram so it’s her thing and I know that but personally and imo it’s cringeworthy. I know she’s trapped inside but girl... there’s more to life like that. Years ago there would be pictures with her sons, with Lexie, with her family.. nowadays it’s mostly her, her, her, and always work out work out and fashion show. And the terrible thing is she looks so uncomfortable in these. Like did somebody else notice how she put her trousers over her belly? She knows she’s not super thin but girl you shouldn’t care about that especially not when you constantly post these half naked videos. But she does it and still she doesn’t look confident... it’s like she’s obsessed with sports which is good thing but not when it’s just about your looks and your body. And it also doesn’t make sense because if she wants to look good she’d first fix her make up and her hair. I’m sorry, I know I’ll regret that post. I don’t mean to spread negativity on her. I’m just sad what she or at least her instagram have become 

Britney publishes fitness videos because they have the most clicks. It's a fact. Plus, she doesn't have to think about what to post every day. Would it be better not to post anything for 1 year?

my criticism limits it to the camera position (from above) and Britney's make up. And of course Britney could sing something nice as a singer. She practically never does that

Im i the only one who took her comment about filming this on fathers day as a way of saying IM AT HOME I DID NOT SEE MY DAD ON HIS DAY CAUSE I HATE HIM?

Like, the way she said it and all gave me that resentful vibe

I agree she should not place the camera from above and the music was always tje same part again and again what the hell, but i dont think SHE edited it

The rest i actually enjoyed, it was britney giving a training routine and tips to us. I loved it.  I think what makes everything look so cringeney is the fast forward effect. Simple moves look like WHAT IS HAPPEING TO HER but appar from her normal anxiety and insecurity, it is just the effect

I don’t know why, I feel like the person behind the camera is telling her to joke about the burned down gym again, and she falls for it thinking it’s gonna be funny, when that person (Sam or Lou) actually has sinister intentions.  #freebritney

• Like 2
18 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Why she (her team) keeping to justify the day of the video/photo shots? :nochillbrit: I mean, I don't see Britney doing that, it's like she is forced to do so.

Anyway, she is amazing. :cuteidk:

Maybe because fans like you still exist. Fans keep accusing her of not having any control over her social media plus accusing her of sharing old videos. 

She just wanted to set the record straight. You go Brit!! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I was scrolling through her insta and back in 2015/2016 she used to have SUCH GOOD style and hair and makeup 

Her captions were normal as was her feed 

(from 2016)

her instagram feed used to be cool, she was looking so healthy in 2015 - early 2017

now she exposes herself too much and is clearly not doing well

I just hope they find the right treatment for her, and that in this meantime, she keeps her life private 

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Who only knows who's her guardian behind the scenes. We know it's not Sam. It could still be Robin, but someone lives with her.

The thing that highlights that her team are keeping her under lock and key the most is that they can't give her a proper Personal Trainer to teach her any legitimate workout. All the stuff she's doing is half baked cardio/HIIT for energy burnoff really, this isn't muscle or resistance training. Is it just too dangerous to give her a real PT, can they not be trusted?

Now her guardian legal is Jodi but we all know that her father still has power.
She lives with the bodyguards hired by her father and Lou M. Taylor.
Her father or Jodi should live with her because those are the rules and procedures that judges impose on people who have conservatorship.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Maybe because fans like you still exist. Fans keep accusing her of not having any control over her social media plus accusing her of sharing old videos. 

She just wanted to set the record straight. You go Brit!! 

Huh, I don't accuse her for sharing old videos, she do whatever she want, it's her Instagram not our. If she want to repost the same pics, it's not a problem at all.

You know where is the problem? It's that Britney that we knew, would not give proofs or explain everything she did, she have to not care about anyone, it's her life. If someone start to critic her, she would ignore him/her. I mean, remember Overprotected The Darkchild, My Prerogative, Piece Of Me, etc. Britney started to not care about anything, she is strong. That's why I don't understand why she keep sending proofs, try to explain everything, etc. That's why it's a little suspicious, I mean, she is even limited to use her own smartphone and was even limited to use an old phone without touchscreen, so yeah her social medias are controlled by some people around her... Since when she don't choose her own choices for her life essentially at this age?? If it's like that, I can't see that she can express herself on internet.

If it's really Britney or her team, no one knows. But something is 100% sure: there's something wrong behind her social medias accounts.

• Like 4

Always knew Brit is an angel! 

Interesting the time on her phone is 2222 when you look up the angel number meaning for that considering the song she used too!

“This angel number is also associated with relationships and partnerships. If you keep seeing 2222, it can mean that you are about to enter a new relationship, or a partnership is about to end.

Your angels want to reassure you that there’s a reason why this has to happen. It’s to let go of people who are no longer good for you, and to let new ones in who will help you grow and change for the better.”

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-2222-meaning/

Edited by andiiecee
Added quote