Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea. I would love it if she had a life coach in her life. She deserves to be a confident, no f---s to give badass. It's in there, but all the years of alleged isolation and gas lighting.... no bueno. 

Not related, but will the bug with the ads be fixed sometime soon? Most of the time I can't use this site on my phone anymore cause the ads are too big for the screen and the site just freezes. It took me forever to get into this thread 

• Like 3

I feel like not enough people are talking about her obviously highlighting the fact that it's Father's Day in the video and in the text. This is giving me "I'm very keen on freedom..." vibes. I do feel like they're at least giving her the illusion that she has more control right now...

She definitely is pointing to the fact that she didn't make a happy Father's Day post. I don't believe that the conservatorship will be dissolved anytime soon. But I do think that somehow the restrictions may have loosened up somewhat. 

• Like 4