Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Why isn't the gym fixed yet?? They're clearly not watching out for her best interests. Sad that a super successful popstar is made to work out in a dingy gym that is a potential health hazard. I'd have a smoke/fire restoration crew in the NEXT day and I'm just a normie. :nochillbrit:

I think she just means replacing the equipment that burned

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Why isn't the gym fixed yet?? They're clearly not watching out for her best interests. Sad that a super successful popstar is made to work out in a dingy gym that is a potential health hazard. I'd have a smoke/fire restoration crew in the NEXT day and I'm just a normie. :nochillbrit:

The incident happened a long time ago and the fire department was not notified so it was small, but it has not been fixed yet.

19 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

that she is out of shape again and posting videos from months ago and also that she doesn’t post her own videos. So why not just let people know, look I am in control of all that, thanks.

Britney has no control over anything, no internet, Instagram, etc.
Of course, she knows things, her team and her boyfriend tell her ugly things, that is called manipulation and we saw this on the day of the hairdresser.
The photos of the paparazzi do not lie I do not speak of her body, but of her face that looked medicated.
At least I'm glad that her team will let her watch a tutorial so that she doesn't hurt herself by exercising as they don't allow her to have a good and proper personal trainer.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

The incident happened a long time ago and the fire department was not notified so it was small, but it has not been fixed yet.

Britney has no control over anything, no internet, Instagram, etc.
Of course, she knows things, her team and her boyfriend tell her ugly things, that is called manipulation and we saw this on the day of the hairdresser.
The photos of the paparazzi do not lie I do not speak of her body, but of her face that looked medicated.
At least I'm glad that her team will let her watch a tutorial so that she doesn't hurt herself by exercising as they don't allow her to have a good and proper personal trainer.

Is it safe to be in a room that burned? I wouldn't let kids play in that so not sure why here "caretakers" (pronounced: captors) are not doing something about this. Oh, but I'm sure when it's time to get their paycheck they're real prompt about it. Someone needs to get Adult Protective Services on the case :ohdear:

• Like 4

I LOVE THIS SHE CAME FOR OUR WIGS I could listen to her talk for hours, also I’m gonna try her work out so I won’t be back for awhile because I guarantee you I will need to be hospitalized 

also think there’s any connection with the song and her mentioning Father’s Day?  

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do find it interesting the time setting on her phone is military time. The Britney Army's impact :orangu:

mil.jpg

OMG IT'S OFFICIAL SHE'S MOVING TO ENGLAND TO LIVE NEAR ME AND RETIRE :gobaby:

Spoiler

btw we use military time here, incase you had no idea what I meant :tifflmao:

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney literally is the one saying it in the video though :jl:

You know when you're in conservatorship, forced on her own choices, having no control on her own life, you know all of those things? :awkblink:

Like, really, we are not dumb. :frenchy:

• Like 2