Britney shares a workout routine inside her gym that burned down

• Leader

Britney posted a near-six minute video of her working out. She says there's a lot of repetition in the routine, so beware.

She breaks it down and explains there's 3x50 of some of the exercises. 

Some of the movements includes air squats, jumping jacks and a lot of rotating leg movements. 

It's soundtracked to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy.

"I was able to check out this really cool girl on Instagram today. She's basically helping people who walk with bad posture and lean over," Britney continued. "A sign of that is usually not having a lot of confidence."

"You would think because I'm a dancer I would walk with my shoulders up, but I don't." Britney says in the clip. "So thank you whoever you are." Then Britney goes into some of the key teachings.

She also says "Buttocks" & "Buns of steel." :orangu:

Lol she also shows that she shot this video on June 21st (Father's Day). VERY interesting that she said that. 

Thoughts?

britney-legs.jpg.7807542d57a60c569cc7bbf38e5be995.jpg

I think she’s proving the date because a lot of people have been speculating that she has been in a facility again recently, that she is out of shape again and posting videos from months ago and also that she doesn’t post her own videos. So why not just let people know, look I am in control of all that, thanks.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

STILL MAKING SURE YOU KNOW WHAT DATE SHE FILMED IT... proving she's still as skinny as a needle and that any pap pictures that make her look bigger are photoshopped :mhm:

I wonder too. Because in her new "white" photoshoot she doesn't have that heavy racoon make up and now it's back again :wontcry:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, No Seas Cortés said:

I think because a lot of people have been speculating that she has been in a facility again recently, that she is out of shape again and posting videos from month ago and also that she doesn’t post her own videos. So why not just let people know, look I am in control of all that, thanks.

Tbh I don't think it has anything to do with the facility rumor. I think it's the paparazzi pics? IDK. There's some reason she's going out of her way to say this. I wonder if she's trying to tell people that she's the one posting these videos and not just her team going into some iCloud vault and doing her social media for her. She even says how she was on this girl's Instagram looking at the tips for a straight back. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tbh I don't think it has anything to do with the facility rumor. I think it's the paparazzi pics? IDK. There's some reason she's going out of her way to say this. I wonder if she's trying to tell people that she's the one posting these videos and not just her team going into some iCloud vault and doing her social media for her. She even says how she was on this girl's Instagram looking at the tips for a straight back. 

Yeah I think you’re right. She is aware of what people say, I’m sure she does read the comments and abuse “fans” leave on her videos sometimes, I’m that’s why videos sometimes get removed.

• Like 2