BLACKPINK’s “How You Like That” music video sets YouTube record for most views in first 24 hours

• Super Mods

OH MY GOD I AM SLAYED :omg:

LOOK UP IN THE SKY IT'S A BIRD IT'S A PLANE 

*breakdown that completely destroys everyone* 

The girls are on fire in this one, they change like 10 different looks and all are flawless :airpls: It's a good comebackFB_IMG_1593163840613.thumb.jpg.84bfd483add3a3f2e453c5344b99fdfd.jpg

Update: The girls just broke the record for most views on YouTube in 24 hours with 86.3 million views. 

The previous official record holder was BTS with “Boy With Luv” (74.6 million views).

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Beautiful MV. Jennie looked amazing despite looking horrible in the teaser. The visuals were HOT, but omg this song has got to be their worst to date. 

I think it's a grower. I was like meh for the first 40 seconds and then I was blown up. The breakdown is really good, and honestly I'm glad they finally gave some edge to Jisoo and Rose instead of constantly portraying them like Virgin Mary :orangu: 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

I think it's a grower. I was like meh for the first 40 seconds and then I was blown up. The breakdown is really good, and honestly I'm glad they finally gave some edge to Jisoo and Rose instead of constantly portraying them like Virgin Mary :orangu: 

Lol

Jisoo looks hotter than ever, but I think Jisoo is sweet as Virgin Mary, especially in person. I can tell Blinks are really showing her all the love this time around.

ive listened to this song twice already, still really disappointed. This is not what I’ve expected for a year.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

Lol

Jisoo looks hotter than ever, but I think Jisoo is sweet as Virgin Mary, especially in person. I can tell Blinks are really showing her all the love this time around.

ive listened to this song twice already, still really disappointed. This is not what I’ve expected for a year.

Aw :( I'm sorry to hear the song isn't up to your taste honey. They will be releasing more singles soon so maybe one of those will blow your mind :clicktina:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Aw :( I'm sorry to hear the song isn't up to your taste honey. They will be releasing more singles soon so maybe one of those will blow your mind :clicktina:

Actually, after reading your comment, I rewatched it again and I love the ending. 

for some reason, I don’t have much faith in YG this time around. We still have about 2-3 more months till their first full album.

I came here hoping this wouldn't be another generic beat drop song, but then I saw the comments on both r/kpop and r/popheads - most people seem rather disappointed (at best). I haven't listened yet, but I already know I'm not going to like it. If anything, I feel bad for the girls because I'm sure they're sick of these sh1tty songs too. :nydisgust: Going to give an update once I actually listen. Watch me actually like it (not a chance). :cackling:

• Haha 2

Yo, this is ain't it, Chief. Like, the vocal lines are really good as always, but everything else is just embarrassing (especially the beat drop, omg). :cackling: The MV is gorgeous, but it's annoying that they're going to slay the charts with a song that most people don't even like. :weusay: There is a scene that very much looks like a Middle Eastern bazaar. I hope they get dragged for cultural appropriation, so that YG is forced to release an edited version of the MV. It's what YG deserves for giving poor BLACKPINK such awful songs. :nydisgust:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yo, this is ain't it, Chief. Like, the vocal lines are really good as always, but everything else is just embarrassing (especially the beat drop, omg). 

I miss when k-pop songs had real melodies and not just talk-rapping and talk-singing. Can they go back to Boombayah and As if It's Your Last. :kidcries:

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yo, this is ain't it, Chief. Like, the vocal lines are really good as always, but everything else is just embarrassing (especially the beat drop, omg). :cackling: The MV is gorgeous, but it's annoying that they're going to slay the charts with a song that most people don't even like. :weusay: There is a scene that very much looks like a Middle Eastern bazaar. I hope they get dragged for cultural appropriation, so that YG is forced to release an edited version of the MV. It's what YG deserves for giving poor BLACKPINK such awful songs. :nydisgust:

Idk if the next single / album will get much better than that...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block