Rolling stone lists Fetch the bolt cutters by Fiona Apple as the best album of 2020.

Spicechinodiva

Chromatica is #9 and is already expected to be the first album of 2020 to sell a million copies pure worldwide, Future Nostalgia is #6.

But the top 3 is all Female (rare) and even rare two are pop driven albums.

#3 Rare Selena Gomez ( that has to make my breatheheavy bestie @Roxxy happy about the acknowledgement of Selena's Best work to date)

#2 Manic by Halsey (still the only 2020 release to be certified platinum by the RIAA)

#1 The controversial album in terms of public vs. The critics. The critics praised the album to universal acclaim and was the first 100 for awhile on metacritic. 

The public score is actually the first low a 6.7 public score which many can't find what's all the raving about. 

According to Rolling stone the best album of 2020 is....

Fetch the bolt cutters by The original Alternative teen queen Fiona Apple who declared at the 1997 VMAS that the world is Bullish for people worshipping the ground celebrities walk on. 

That comment was highly criticized. Fiona Apple Quotes GIF

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Fiona so much. She inspired me to always express how I feel no matter what :bedtime: 

I also like that Manic and Rare are getting recognition because I love both albums. Manic is really vulnerable (yes, its depressing) but its beautiful how vulnerable the album is. Rare displayed growth in Selena Gomez’s music #Justice4CutYouOff :letitburn:

Archived