Katy Perry released a new remix of “Daisies" for LGBTQ Pride

10pm24

It’s obvious that Katy Perry and the Gays™ don’t have the strongest relationship but that doesn’t change the fact Katy is an ally :katybelt: She teased the “I Kissed A Girl” part of a greatest hits remix of “Daisies” on her IG.

UPDATE:

She released it with a music video on YouTube 

Edit: Apparently there’s no lyrics change and I’ll consider seeing an ear doctor after all this Corona mess :jl:

katy-pride.jpg

47 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I never had a problem with the OG lyrics. :yaknow: But then again, I don’t get bothered much. 🤷‍♂️

This. I mean, I know it felt both right and wrong when I kissed a guy for the first time - the wrong feeling being due to underlying shame of being into guys.

When I saw the title, I thought it was more going to be about the “you’re my experimental game” or “just to try it” since it can imply that being gay is just a phase or something risqué/taboo, but it also can be just referring to that experimenting part of when you start becoming bicurious.

Anyways, the original song still slaps so hard 12 years later :urite:

18 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This. I mean, I know it felt both right and wrong when I kissed a guy for the first time - the wrong feeling being due to underlying shame of being into guys.

When I saw the title, I thought it was more going to be about the “you’re my experimental game” or “just to try it” since it can imply that being gay is just a phase or something risqué/taboo, but it also can be just referring to that experimenting part of when you start becoming bicurious.

Anyways, the original song still slaps so hard 12 years later :urite:

Homosexuality isn’t something to be experimented with :huh: aren’t you part of the woke crew? :ohwut:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Homosexuality isn’t something to be experimented with :huh: aren’t you part of the woke crew? :ohwut:

I didn’t say homosexuality specifically, I meant sexuality in general. I’m talking about people who are trying to figure out their sexuality. Like maybe it’s a woman who’s always dated men, but is curious about women, but doesn’t know if she’d actually be into them or not in practice. So then she tries different things with women to figure out if she actually is bi or not. I think that’s the experimentation that Katy was referring to in the song.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block