''Showdown'' Deserves better treatment (opinion)

5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I used to picture a glossy and **** music video for this bop in my mind back in the day. 

SAME. I've always imagined leather . Dark scenery , steam , Britney in black hair and then blonde at the end.:blast:

I swear not even Joseph Khan would bring out what we can do with Britney's visionaries :gagacrash:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Showdown has always been one of the songs I have played the most off of In The Zone actually, it works really well in playlists with Slave ;)

I think it really works as a bridge between danceney and Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand sexyney, it's very Janet Jackson which we stan, reminds me a bit of parts in The Velvet Rope

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

SAME. I've always imagined leather . Dark scenery , steam , Britney in black hair and then blonde at the end.:blast:

I swear not even Joseph Khan would bring out what we can do with Britney's visionaries :gagacrash:

Brit better hires us for her next era. The Joseph thing really made me laugh 😂 

5 hours ago, Commotion said:

Showdown has always been one of the songs I have played the most off of In The Zone actually, it works really well in playlists with Slave ;)

I think it really works as a bridge between danceney and Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand sexyney, it's very Janet Jackson which we stan, reminds me a bit of parts in The Velvet Rope

That's a very accurate description. :tina:

I've always imagined the video or a performance to be sensual mixed with some sexuality and heavy dance breaks ....back and forth. 

• Like 1