"**** you Frank" - Frank Ocean fans take legal action after merchandise ordered 8 months ago still hasn't shipped

This post pains me to write because I'm a huge Frank Ocean fan, but I hope it will lead to some accountability and him getting his **** together since I haven't seen it written about anywhere else.

iu.jpeg

Frank Ocean fans have been ranting and meme-ing over at the /r/FrankOcean subreddit after merchandise ordered 8 months ago still hasn't shipped. "**** you Frank," one reddit member wrote:

You can make an excuse for the wildly overpriced shirts (overhead, premium quality, you don't have to buy it etc.) But there is no excuse for taking more than eight months to ship records and shirts. He obviously doesn't even give a **** about any of his fans as he doesn't acknowledge any of the delays/problems. Not to mention that he advertised as a studio recording and sent the acoustic. Or that he changed one of the songs which is false advertising. I really wasted more than 350 on his ****. I'm canceling all my orders. get ur **** together. This is some absolute bull****. **** u frank

For context, Frank sells expensive clothing and other merchandise in limited quantities and timeframes. He also has a very dedicated fanbase, so it pretty much always sells. Fans began taking legal action, filing claims against Ocean through the FTC since a product must be shipped within 30 days if not given a date otherwise.

I know we often talk about how messy and cheap Britney's team is, but at least it never came to this. Thoughts? :teigen:

Praise Queen Tinashe for keeping me updated on the vinyl release of her Songs For You album. I mean, it's just doing the right thing.

I did hear some similar drama about Poppy but it has to do with the "mismanaged" church of Poppy and not anything on the web stores.

42 minutes ago, SideSplits said:

I’m still waiting for my Chromatica Jock. 👀

21 minutes ago, K-man said:

ugh where is my chromatica thong!?

I did see someone on Twitter post some Chromatica merch they got today. I have faith. Probably just trying to make those waist bands as tight as #PrincessJordanaMillerBarry 's lace front wig.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block