Miley Cyrus reveals she's been sober for 6 months now

I’ve always loved how open and honest Miley has been through her career.  Yes, sometimes maybe a little too open and honest, but she is unapologetic and owns it.  You have to give that to her.  I was somewhat surprised by this, but not in a bad way.  She opens up about her family’s past and how that has played a part.  I think it’s great that she is talking about it.  miley cyrus nbc GIF by The Voice

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/24/entertainment/miley-cyrus-sober/index.html

-The singer, who has been open about smoking ********* in the past, revealed she became sober after going through vocal cord surgery at the end of last year.

-"I've been sober sober for the past six months. At the beginning, it was just about this vocal surgery. ... 

-"It's really hard because especially being young, there's that stigma of 'you're no fun,'" she said. "It's like, 'Honey, you can call me a lot of things, but I know that I'm fun.' The thing that I love about it is waking up 100%, 100% of the time. I don't want to wake up feeling groggy. I want to wake up feeling ready."

miley cyrus GIF by RCA Records UK

FB_IMG_1593049477013.thumb.jpg.2a2c7d003c21d438050c868a82ed6fd6.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I like Miley. She’s been pretty open and real from the beginning. She doesn’t let the character of being a Pop Star get in the way of who she is. I think she learned a big lesson in life from being Hanna Montana for so long that she wants to keep it 100 so she doesn’t get lost. Like I don’t have to struggle to see her as a person.  

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Here's something I just can't understand. If a guy have three girls, then he's the man. He can even give her some head or smex her raw. If a girl do the same, then she's a *****. :lessons:

But the tables bout to turn bet my fame on it cats take my ideas and put they name on it, it's aight though can't hold me down I got to keep on movin. :howdareyou:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block