Stream of Consciousness (Blacks vs Whites, Trump vs Biden, Christians vs Atheists)

I’m sick of covid-19. I’m sick of black vs white. I’m sick of Democrats vs Republicans. I’m sick of gay vs straight. I’m sick of Christians vs atheists. I’m REALLY sick of the media. I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone. I am sick of blaming the whole for the sins of a few. 

We’re one race—the human race. You want to support President Trump? You do you. It’s your choice. You want to support Biden? Fine... also your choice! You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do you. 

BUT stop thrusting your beliefs on others & not being able to deal with the fact that they don’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individual and beautiful. If you can’t handle the fact that you may have a friend that has opposing views as you, then you are not any better than the bigots and the racists. I don’t have to agree with everything you believe to be a decent human being & be your friend. 

*steps off soapbox :explainlol:2008644010_images-2020-06-25T075943_603.jpeg.4f16180fbec4c016e776d6bde9ecd35c.jpeg

• Love 6
  • Like 3

THANK YOU for this, lovey. 💛🧡💜

I wish we can just all get along instead of attacking each other because of our beliefs in gender, smex, and politics. I can't imagine being offended all the time and having a meltdown over people having opposing views. :ehidk:

There is a difference between debating with respect / arguing with respect versus being just flat out rude and resorting to "name calling". :lessons:

Lately, Exhale has become like Twitter where everyone is literally offended about everything and is coming for everyone and fighting and arguing. It's getting hectic in here, it's getting chaotic. :omg:

I don't like Donald Trump, but I am friends with republicans/conservatives here on Exhale. I have talked with republicans or Trump supporters (not about politics). They're nice. Although I don't like the guy. I don't have to attack anyone about it. If I see an opinion I don't like, I just move on:comingthru:

I'm friends with users who want to boycott the Britney brand, i am also friends with extreme FreeBritney fanatics, i am also friends with users who constantly drag Jordan, i am also friends with users who hate Ariana Grande, i'm friends with people who don't care about Corona and just want to go out and live their life and not care about other people because we're all going to die anyway, i'm friends with Femme Fatale stans and Circus stans. I'm friends with Muslims. I am also friends with users who HATE the Britney album. I'm friends with users who don't like Paris Hilton. I'm friends with users who hate Anticipating. I engage with users who have made insensitive remarks against Asians in the past. :tiffdrink:

My point is, you don't have to be offended all the time. If you see someone hating on Overprotected, just brush it off. :mattafact:

... like it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise. :arianabye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

THANK YOU for this, lovey. 💛🧡💜

I wish we can just all get along instead of attacking each other because of our beliefs in gender, smex, and politics. I can't imagine being offended all the time and having a meltdown over people having opposing views. :ehidk:

There is a difference between debating with respect / arguing with respect versus being just flat out rude and resorting to "name calling". :lessons:

Lately, Exhale has become like Twitter where everyone is literally offended about everything and is coming for everyone and fighting and arguing. It's getting hectic in here, it's getting chaotic. :omg:

I don't like Donald Trump, but I am friends with republicans/conservatives here on Exhale. I have talked with republicans or Trump supporters (not about politics). They're nice. Although I don't like the guy. I don't have to attack anyone about it. If I see an opinion I don't like, I just move on:comingthru:

I'm friends with users who want to boycott the Britney brand, i am also friends with extreme FreeBritney fanatics, i am also friends with users who constantly drag Jordan, i am also friends with users who hate Ariana Grande, i'm friends with people who don't care about Corona and just want to go out and live their life and not care about other people because we're all going to die anyway, i'm friends with Femme Fatale stans and Circus stans. I'm friends with Muslims. I am also friends with users who HATE the Britney album. I'm friends with users who don't like Paris Hilton. I'm friends with users who hate Anticipating. I engage with users who have made insensitive remarks against Asians in the past. :tiffdrink:

My point is, you don't have to be offended all the time. If you see someone hating on Overprotected, just brush it off. :mattafact:

... like it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise. :arianabye:

Since when is Anticipating your stan song :gloriascary:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block