Spiceworld 2021?? Mel C is teasing Spice Girls Reunion 2.5

jordeezy river red

Mel C spoke with Entertainment Tonight and says the girls want to tour again in 2021 and she is trying to convince Victoria to join!  She says they are still considering some sort of animation project (it has been rumored for years now) and even have discussed new music.  She wants to tour more of Europe, US, Australia and South America.  Lets hope it happens this time!!!! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will happen when concerts start happening again. I hope they put out at least one new song, it probably wouldn’t do all that well, not in the US at least, maybe in the UK, but it would be fun for the fans. 

Mel C has always been my fave, and I’m loving her new music recently. High Heels, Who I Am, and Blame it on Me are all so good. I’m really looking forward to her new album! 

1 minute ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I think it will happen when concerts start happening again. I hope they put out at least one new song, it probably wouldn’t do all that well, not in the US at least, maybe in the UK, but it would be fun for the fans. 

Mel C has always been my fave, and I’m loving her new music recently. High Heels, Who I Am, and Blame it on Me are all so good. I’m really looking forward to her new album! 

Did you like "Song For Her" by GEM?  (Geri, Emma , Mel B)

Archived