In lieu of what would probably be a cancelled tour, gaga is doing A Chromatica visual film.

Spicechinodiva

In line of what's probably gonna be cancelled the summer brief 3 city tour, Gaga is making Chromatica into a Visual film, which From hearing the album. 

It just makes sense, it's an album that deserves a visual treatment the way it completely connects from one track to another.

I'm here for it, Are you guys here For Chromatica: The Movie. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In line of what's probably gonna be cancelled the summer brief 3 city tour, Gaga is making Chromatica into a Visual film, which From hearing the album. 

It just makes sense, it's an album that deserves a visual treatment the way it completely connects from one track to another.

I'm here for it, Are you guys here For Chromatica: The Movie. 

When are they going to announce if the tour will be cancelled?

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I have no idea, But It should happen,  there's no way the government will allow stadiums to be public open with social distancing 

Considering most other major UK events that were supposed to happen this summer have been cancelled I can't see it going ahead.

Hurry and postpone Gaga :gloria: 

(on a side note, I'm all for Chromatica having some more music videos, especially Free Woman and Sour Candy) 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

except for Babylon those are literally the songs I liked the least :nochillbrit:

I mean, I guess it's great she's doing this, but I can't keep thinking BTW and Artpop deserved a visual film more than any other album 

I always thought ARTPOP should have been a visual album!!! It's a shame that never happened. 

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I have no idea, But It should happen,  there's no way the government will allow stadiums to be public open with social distancing 

Well, The only thing i clearly see the goverment don't allow concert and keep a lot of unemployed people who works with this business.

But at the same time, the people is not respecting any the social distancing, in the beach everybody forgot the situation, in walmart, in any supermarket, and of course the famous violent paid protest when nobody's respected the quarantine to  steal the handbags from gucci and the phones from apple.

I mean , been in stadium concert with social distancing is more safe than go shopping!

44 minutes ago, Isla said:

Considering most other major UK events that were supposed to happen this summer have been cancelled I can't see it going ahead.

Hurry and postpone Gaga :gloria: 

(on a side note, I'm all for Chromatica having some more music videos, especially Free Woman and Sour Candy) 

Its ok Gaga having more videos of chromatica, but chromatica deserves like an ABC or HBO Special she could do it in a stadium with 50 fans. and sell after the concert program to any channel.

1 hour ago, vzlafan said:

Well, The only thing i clearly see the goverment don't allow concert and keep a lot of unemployed people who works with this business.

But at the same time, the people is not respecting any the social distancing, in the beach everybody forgot the situation, in walmart, in any supermarket, and of course the famous violent paid protest when nobody's respected the quarantine to  steal the handbags from gucci and the phones from apple.

I mean , been in stadium concert with social distancing is more safe than go shopping!

Its ok Gaga having more videos of chromatica, but chromatica deserves like an ABC or HBO Special she could do it in a stadium with 50 fans. and sell after the concert program to any channel.

YES!!!!! 

Archived