I think Xtina is Underappreciated for being an LGBTQ ally

46 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

you don't get the point.I'm not comparing or confusing breakdown with bad attitude (although christina said she was in a dark place until she met jordan and her behaviour noticeably improved after she started to feel better about herself).the point is, they both have changed in a good way but most people, especially britney fans, love ignoring christina's maturation and talk only about her past behaviours.with britney, past is ignored, which is the right thing to do imo.the problem is that you don't choose to do that with christina because you don't like her.I mean, you aren't objective and you are making christina look bad when she hasn't been like that for the last decade.and you came up with some fake rumors.

Christina hasn’t matured. She just shaded the hell out of the voice two years ago, then it was leaked that she begged them to rehire her (spoiler alert: they didn’t). She burns all of the bridges in her life. And fake rumors? Jessica Simpson literally wrote about how nasty Christina’s attitude is in her book last year. It’s well documented that Christina attempted to punch pink in the face over lady marmalade.Christina is the flop of pop and you’ll deal. Go focus on justice for bionic, k? :gloss:

Christina fans have their clown outfits on today like they always do, I see.  :checkit:

accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera
:cackling:

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Christina hasn’t matured. She just shaded the hell out of the voice two years ago, then it was leaked that she begged them to rehire her (spoiler alert: they didn’t). She burns all of the bridges in her life. And fake rumors? Jessica Simpson literally wrote about how nasty Christina’s attitude is. It’s well documented that Christina attempted to punch pink in the face over lady marmalade.Christina is the flop of pop and you’ll deal. Go focus on justice for bionic, k?

Christina fans have their clown outfits on today like they always do, I see.  :checkit:

I already came with receipts for one of the rumors in my previous post, I 've listened to both christina and pink about the fight I'm not even gonna talk about that, christina's manager was the main problem when it comes to lady marmalade thing and I may be wrong but as far as I can remember pink was mad at christina back in the day but she admitted later that it was christina's manager making a fuss about the high note in the song.and pink was worse than christina and she was making fun of christina on stage because she was mad that linda perry didn't give beautiful to her instead of christina.and in 2018 christina said she was unhappy behind the scenes about how things were going on on the voice and she quit so I don't think she begged them to stay.wasn't jessica talking about something that happened when they first became famous?and it was about her bodyguards clearing the hallways or something like that but there are lots of pics/videos christina walking in hallways not minding the other people/the crowd so we don't even know what the reason was for the thing jessica was talking about.and I've always talked about how you only focus on the negative and the past while talking about christina and you are here shading me; "clown outfits", "go focus on justice for bionic" blah blah, I don't get why you are aggressive? I've been supporting, well, not supporting but upvoting you in some of the topics lately and I don't remember arguing with you or anything like that so I really don't get it.a member called you angry or something like that in another thread and you accused him of being racist (I guess?) but now I see why that user said that.

5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I already came with receipts for one of the rumors in my previous post, I 've listened to both christina and pink about the fight I'm not even gonna talk about that, christina's manager was the main problem when it comes to lady marmalade thing and I may be wrong but as far as I can remember pink was mad at christina back in the day but she admitted later that it was christina's manager making a fuss about the high note in the song.and pink was worse than christina and she was making fun of christina on stage because she was mad that linda perry didn't give beautiful to her instead of christina.and in 2018 christina said she was unhappy behind the scenes about how things were going on on the voice and she quit so I don't think she begged them to stay.wasn't jessica talking about something that happened when they first became famous?and it was about her bodyguards clearing the hallways or something like that but there are lots of pics/videos christina walking in hallways not minding the other people/the crowd so we don't even know what the reason was for the thing jessica was talking about.and I've always talked about how you only focus on the negative and the past while talking about christina and you are here shading me; "clown outfits", "go focus on justice for bionic" blah blah, I don't get why you are aggressive? I've been supporting, well, not supporting but upvoting you in some of the topics lately and I don't remember arguing with you or anything like that so I really don't get it.a member called you angry or something like that in another thread and you accused him of being racist (I guess?) but now I see why that user said that.

You’re blaming Christina’s manager for her nasty attitude?  :weusay:
Xtina fans always have their clown outfit on :clown:

flirting GIF by Christina Aguileraaccelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

:cackling: I cannot.

11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re blaming Christina’s manager for her nasty attitude?  :weusay:
Xtina fans always have their clown outfit on :clown:

I was talking about a specific incident and pink herself said that it was christina's manager.and YOU have a nasty attitude.and how am I the clown when you are the one talking out of his *** just coming with rumors without even knowing the details?I know more details at least and I base my opinions on them (most of them aren't even opinions, they are mostly the things that came out of christina's or pink's mouth; like christina leaving the voice and talking about the things going on backtage and even dissing the voice with sick of sittin').I was nice until now but now I won't be, you have been *****y from the start and you are talking about nasty attitude as a person who has nasty attitude...ironic and funny.and you couldn't say anything about how you gave misinformation about the arresstment.

16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I was talking about a specific incident and pink herself said that it was christina's manager.and YOU have a nasty attitude.and how am I the clown when you are the one talking out of his *** just coming with rumors without even knowing the details?I know more details at least and I base my opinions on them (most of them aren't even opinions, they are mostly the things that came out of christina's or pink's mouth; like christina leaving the voice and talking about the things going on backtage and even dissing the voice with sick of sittin').I was nice until now but now I won't be, you have been *****y from the start and you are talking about nasty attitude as a person who has nasty attitude...ironic and funny.and you couldn't say anything about how you gave misinformation about the arresstment.

Rumors? I presented you with facts. I’m not saying you support him, but you’re acting like one of trumps supporters who refuse to believe the truth when facts are presented. At the end of the day, I have no desire to have any beef with another Britney fan. We can agree to disagree about Christina “Flop of Pop” Aguilera. You’re a Britney fan so I love you regardless. We stan the same Godney 

:sendinglove:

16 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Rumors? I presented you with facts. I’m not saying you support him, but you’re acting like one of trumps supporters who refuse to believe the truth when facts are presented. At the end of the day, I have no desire to have any beef with another Britney fan. We can agree to disagree about Christina “Flop of Pop” Aguilera. You’re a Britney fan so I love you regardless. We stan the same Godney 

:sendinglove:

I presented you with facts (like when I proved you wrong by quoting what the sheriff said about christina's behaviour during the arrestment and when I referred to interviews that you can find online with a little digging) and you described yourself with the things you said about the trump supporters.and get out of here with that fake kind and nice member bull**** (unless you are purposefully trolling), we saw your true character.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I presented you with facts (like when I proved you wrong by quoting what the sheriff said about christina's behaviour during the arrestment and when I referred to interviews that you can find online with a little digging) and you described yourself with the things you said about the trump supporters.and get out of here with that fake kind and nice member bull**** (unless you are purposefully trolling), we saw your true character.

LOL. You presented me with your opinion that Christina Aguilera’s manager is responsible for her nasty behavior. I see you clearly just want an argument, and I’m not here for that. I gave you an olive branch, but you’d rather remain the same clown as the other Xtina fans. Best of luck to you and Christina Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

23 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

LOL. You presented me with your opinion that Christina Aguilera’s manager is responsible for her nasty behavior. I see you clearly just want an argument, and I’m not here for that. I gave you an olive branch, but you’d rather remain the same clown as the other Xtina fans. Best of luck to you and Christina Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

either you can't read or have some comprehension issues or you are just too immature to accept that you might be wrong (that must be the reason why you still haven't said anything about the arrestment because it proves that you talk outta your ***).I brought up christina's manager ONLY when talking about lady marmalade and he did make a fuss about christina getting the high note and that bothered pink and SHE SAID IT HERSELF.it is not an opinion, it is an incident, just one specific incident (it's funny you don't  even know the difference between the two).I never mentioned her manager elsewhere.I just brought up her depression while talking about her so called nasty behaviour and talked about how people only focused on her bad behaviours which were in the past.where is the manager here?if you know how to read or don't have any comprehension problems, you are clearly trolling.and no one gives a **** about you giving an olive branch after being shady and nasty for no reason from the very beginning.best of luck to you improving your reading and comprehension skills.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t stan Madonna, but she (1) paved the way for the pop stars we stan. (2) But Madonna has also helped disadvantaged  communities and constantly brings awareness to social issues more than some other artists do. Christiana has 3 successful albums and then became the flop of pop. Christina is not the same as Madonna. 

:jl:

(1) Aguilera did the same for this new generation

(2) Aguilera did the same

yeah she's not the same, but you're criticising her career because of her attitude

yet for Madonna you're doing an exception :umok:

she's meaner and trashier than Aguilera :demi:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

(1) Aguilera did the same for this new generation

(2) Aguilera did the same

yeah she's not the same, but you're criticising her career because of her attitude

yet for Madonna you're doing an exception :umok:

she's meaner and trashier than Aguilera :demi:

Who did Christina Aguilera pave the way for? Please explain. Demi Lovato even lasted longer than xtina. Have your moment demi lovato GIF by Christina Aguilera

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Who did Christina Aguilera pave the way for? Please explain. Demi Lovato even last longer than xtina. Have your moment demi lovato GIF by Christina Aguilera

sure :slowdown:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato_discography

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera_discography

britney in 2011 in 6 months had more hits than Demi Lovato in more than a decade :slowdown:

who she paved the way for? all the artists heavily influenced by her own style of singing & her image :slowdown:

here's an article :slowdown:

https://ppcorn.com/us/top-5-artists-influenced-by-christina-aguilera/

you're embarrassing when you're literally dismissing the biggest pop act after Britney of the 2000s (Rihanna & Beyoncé weren't pop, they were R&B) and the biggest voice act of the decade (90s: Mariah, Houston, Dion) :slowdown:

your double-standards are embarrassing to say the least :slowdown: you can excuse Madonna's ****tier attitude for being 'iconic' but you can't even recognise Aguilera's influence :slowdown: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

sure :slowdown:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato_discography

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera_discography

britney in 2011 in 6 months had more hits than Demi Lovato in more than a decade :slowdown:

who she paved the way for? all the artists heavily influenced by her own style of singing & her image :slowdown:

here's an article :slowdown:

https://ppcorn.com/us/top-5-artists-influenced-by-christina-aguilera/

you're embarrassing when you're literally dismissing the biggest pop act after Britney of the 2000s (Rihanna & Beyoncé weren't pop, they were R&B) and the biggest voice act of the decade (90s: Mariah, Houston, Dion) :slowdown:

your double-standards are embarrassing to say the least :slowdown: you can excuse Madonna's ****tier attitude for being 'iconic' but you can't even recognise Aguilera's influence :slowdown: 

🤣You are pressed and want a moment. I’m not giving you any further attention. You’re a fan of Xtina in 2020. Your argument was DOA. Best of luck. And don’t forget to register to vote!

Emmy Winner Vote GIF by Emmys

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

🤣You are pressed and want a moment. I’m not giving you any further attention. You’re a fan of Xtina in 2020. Your argument was DOA. Best of luck. And don’t forget to register to vote!

Emmy Winner Vote GIF by Emmys

I said that I was not a fan of her :slowdown: I literally enjoy 1.5 to 2.5 albums from her :quirkney:

seems like you're the pressed one, you asked for 'who is influenced by her' and made false assumptions, and now 'you seek attention anyway bye' :selenerz: enjoy your contradictions and being complacent I guess :ipass: 

btw, I'm not American :quirkney:

• Like 1

If anything this post just Proved Janet Jackson is really underappreciated by the LGBTQ community. 

I see Mimi, Madonna cher and Britney,  but nobody mentioned Janet. 

Who's main music genre wasn't known for being gay friendly in the 90s, But R&B had gay fans from TLC, En Vogue and Janet. 

Hell Free Xone and Her lesbian take ou n Tonight's the Night by Rod Stewart established her as an icon.

@ColdAsFire88

Maybe you should do the Janet Jackson underappreciated gay icon post. 

After all, we were the only ones who stpod by her after the halftime show incident..

I love her so much. Xtina is my favorite I stan for her til I die & it sucks she’s always been underappreciated, never given the credit she deserves & always compared to someone else & she was always ahead of her time. Before all the contemporary girls started making their self love acceptance bops Christina did it with ‘beautiful’ & she was the most avant-garde, experimental pop girl in comparison to her peers & before it became the trend. Her timing was just always bad. She’s a true artist & she deserves better. 

Everybody's says her attitude is bad, I being born in 1984 can say my attitude was like hers, I doubt I was really nice, i didn't care who's feelings got hurt. But that was being young, C0cky and arrogant. That's what being in ur 20s is about. 36 I'm much different now that Im approaching 40. But i think our 20s was just like hers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block