What are your Top 3 favorite Lady Gaga songs?

• Content Curators

Lady Gaga made quite the impact on me back in 2009. I became one of her 'little monsters' and for a long time her music truly inspired me and made me see the world in a different way. I now look back and become nostalgic remembering her songs and my adolescence. Her music truly changed my life so I want to share with you my top 3 favorite Gaga songs.

1, Marry The Night this song gave me so much hope, I love the message about not giving up. This song is so powerful and euphoric it has the ability to change a life. 

2, Venus the sensual energy this song gives me puts me in such a mood I cant even describe it. The way this makes me connect with myself it's so satisfying. 

3, Government Hooker is everything I could ever want in music.

I also currently love Alice from Chromatica.1342749840_images-2020-06-24T140402_687.jpeg.5689342298133d3c843c2238c23a5a4b.jpeg Share your faves with me.

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Snvcp9G.jpg

1. Telephone - A pop masterpiece. I think out of all of Gaga's songs, this is the one that captures my personality the best. If i'm in an uncomfortable situation, I just shut down. I leave. I ignore. This is one of my "escape" songs. If I want to just drown myself in my feelings and be connected with myself and my circumstance, this is the one I play on repeat. :imacat:

2. Alejandro - "I know that we are young and I know that you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro." is just super iconic to me. I used to always say this to my college boyf and he would get so annoyed. His name is not Alejandro of course. But I would always say that to him just because it's fun. :barbie:
3. Judas / Applause - Judas is a bop. I like the production. I love the lyrics. I love that it's blasphemous. And I learned that love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body. I like Applause because it is a bop and is catchy af. "Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture, in me" is one of my favorite lyrics ever. I once opened a speech with that line. :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Snvcp9G.jpg

1. Telephone - A pop masterpiece. I think out of all of Gaga's songs, this is the one that captures my personality the best. If i'm in an uncomfortable situation, I just shut down. I leave. I ignore. This is one of my "escape" songs. If I want to just drown myself in my feelings and be connected with myself and my circumstance, this is the one I play on repeat. :imacat:

2. Alejandro - "I know that we are young and I know that you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro." is just super iconic to me. I used to always say this to my college boyf and he would get so annoyed. His name is not Alejandro of course. But I would always say that to him just because it's fun. :barbie:
3. Judas / Applause - Judas is a bop. I like the production. I love the lyrics. I love that it's blasphemous. And I learned that love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body. I like Applause because it is a bop and is catchy af. "Pop culture was in art now, art's in pop culture, in me" is one of my favorite lyrics ever. I once opened a speech with that line. :mattafact:

For me Lady Gaga was also my escape artist, she made me feel so free and that everything was possible.

Imagine calling your boyfriend another mans name :spit:  

Alejandro is such a bop I love the fact that they actually made the song sound very Latin. I never understood why she did a dark themed video though, it didn't match the vibe of the song.

Judas is a part of Born This Way and I love that album from start to finish. That album left such an impact on me I love it forever.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Imagine calling your boyfriend another mans name  

:haha:

I didn't technically call him Alejandro. It was something I did just out of the blue. Like, I would always find a way to just insert it in a conversation. It's like... "oh ok... and I know that ve are youwng and I know that chu may laf mi... but I just can't be with you like diiis enimoooh, uuhlejandrooo~" and he would roll his eyes. You should try it. :barbie:

And I like the Alejendro video. I like that it's dark. It's provocative. It's blasphemous. I love it. Steven Klein directed that music video and he shot the Britney album photos. :idkney:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

:haha:

I didn't technically call him Alejandro. It was something I did just out of the blue. Like, I would always find a way to just insert it in a conversation. It's like... "oh ok... and I know that ve are youwng and I know that chu may laf mi... but I just can't be with you like diiis enimoooh, uuhlejandrooo~" and he would roll his eyes. You should try it. :barbie:

And I like the Alejendro video. I like that it's dark. It's provocative. It's blasphemous. I love it. Steven Klein directed that music video and he shot the Britney album photos. :idkney:

Your poor boyfriend, do you have a picture maybe I can console him :jj:

Yeah I like the video itself I just feel it didn't match the song they should have tried something lighter, super **** beachy you know. 

• Haha 5

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was like "this is easy" then came here and I was like :calculating: I've said it before, but with Lady Gaga the songs I liked, I liked them a lot then, a year later I totally forgot about them :idkney:

I would say

1. Born This Way
  2. Paparazzi
  3. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

I would mention Poker Face, Judas, Bloody Mary

Paparazzi was my introduction to her I remember seeing her album on amazn and being like Lady Gaga ? What kind of name is that, so I kept seeing it and was like what the heck lets go listen, at first I didn't really like any of the other songs but Paparazzi was instant I loved it and started searching for her performances and I was blown away. I was like she dances yeeesss  she dances haha it was such a great time in music.

• Like 2

• Content Curators
27 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Chromatica 1 and Alice

Paper Gangsta

Alejandro

Ok taste for that first interlude

underrated and such a good entrance to the album 

I just love Judas applause scheiBe but that’s what I currently love it will probs change in the future 

honorable mention to the song Joanne that helped me a lot a few years ago when I was going through a rough time 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Paparazzi was my introduction to her I remember seeing her album on amazn and being like Lady Gaga ? What kind of name is that, so I kept seeing it and was like what the heck lets go listen, at first I didn't really like any of the other songs but Paparazzi was instant I loved it and started searching for her performances and I was blown away. I was like she dances yeeesss  she dances haha it was such a great time in music.

I knew her through her photos first. I remember the hair bow, and I thought she was just some crazy socialite daughter of some rich man or something. Then I heard she had a song and I was like "great, she now sings! :didilie: "

Then someone told me she was actually singer, so I was like :ririshade2:  I didn't really like her. Maybe if I saw Eh Eh earlier, but all they played at the cafeteria was Just Dance.

It wasn't until 2009 probably, that summer, I remember waking up in the morning and every day Telehit would play the same videos: Britney's Circus, Pink's Please Don't Leave Me and Gaga's Poker Face. So after watching it a million times, I finally started to like it, but I just kept thinking her whole thing was very cheap, idk. Then I found Paparazzi, and I was like, wait, this is actually good :idkney: Then I found Eh Eh and I was like :o

I remember a performance, I think it was on SNL, I really liked that. Then I watched her interviews, well, one in particular on VH1 I believe, and I just didn't like her :haha: but I was like, well, at least her music is ok.

I found her album, and didn't like any other song besides the ones I already knew. Then I don't know which came first, but eventually Alejandro, Bad Romance, Telephone came out and I did like them, especially Bad Romance. I was also obsessed for like 5 seconds with Monster and Dance in the Dark.

But by 2011, when Born This Way came out, it's like all of those songs I used to like, just vanished. I never craved to listen to them again, once there was a new one. It seriously took me YEARS to listen to her first songs again. Maybe Bad Romance is the only one that I would catch on TV against my will, but it sounded so inferior compared to Born This Way. In 2011 I kept listening to that album and FF almost every day. But again, by 2012 I didn't remember the album at all lol That's what happens to me with Gaga, and with any other artist by that means. I can get obsessed with one particular song, but after a while, my brain just flushes it away.

With Britney that's not the case, I never get tired of her songs, and I keep listening to all of them and I like them more as time goes by. That's why she's my fave.

It wasn't until relatively recently that I gave Love Game a second chance. I really liked Artpop too and Venus but I don't listen to them that often. I know I liked The Cure a lot when it came out, but got tired of waiting for a video, now I can't even remember how it goes and can't bother enough to go and play it. GUY I also re-discovered it again a few weeks ago because it came up on a YT playlist. Joanne I listened to it once, and I swore that would be the last time. And now this new album, well, it happened the same lol but it wasn't as boring as Joanne.

It baffles me when people often don’t choose singles because they’re singles. SOMETIMES they’re the best tracks off the albums but this whole “I’m too edgy to pick singles” I just don’t understand :haha:

Anyways mine are: Alejandro, LoveGame, & Applause. Just Dance & LoveGame switch spots all the time though. Rain on Me will find a spot in the top 3 I’m foreseeing it :mattafact:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Snvcp9G.jpg

3. Judas / Applause - Judas is a bop. I like the production. I love the lyrics. I love that it's blasphemous. And I learned that love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body. I like Applause because it is a bop and is catchy af. "Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture, in me" is one of my favorite lyrics ever. I once opened a speech with that line. :mattafact:

Is 4 the new 3? :queenie:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block