Katy Perry: KP5 has a song made for the gay clubs

23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Every week she releases a new statement about what the album is going to be and just raises expectations. Let the album speak for itself sis. :beynah:

Also: 

:zoomzoom: :watrusayin: :girlbye:

Reveal hidden contents

guess we found the one word that's not censored on Exhale :airpls::spit:

My thoughts exactly. Queen of I don't care about being irrelevant but wait for my album cause I am desperate to be relevant again.

• Content Curators

why does this forum hate katy so much based on the words she said about knee

i thought most people in this forum hate the idea of cancel culture and holding artists against the words they have said in the past

racist homophobic etc

:chrissy:

anyways do i like katys personality no but i dont drag her every second i see her

oh and her music is better than taylor swifts

:clicktina:

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

ur right, i don't even like katy's music... but i agree it's way edgier  in comparison to ms. swift's catalogue 

taylor swift feels like those pre school teachers that makes parody songs to teach kids things and then film a vid of it and put it on facebook

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block