Katy Perry: KP5 has a song made for the gay clubs

Every week she releases a new statement about what the album is going to be and just raises expectations. Let the album speak for itself sis. :beynah:

Also: 

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you ready for the gay bussy banger?! :katyfrog:katy-gay.jpg.7895990c13657748966a770b7cb48e62.jpg

:zoomzoom: :watrusayin: :girlbye:

Spoiler

guess we found the one word that's not censored on Exhale :airpls::spit:

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

is there really something as a 'gay club song'? :selenerz: I need someone to answer that question seriously :selenerz: (I've never been to a gay club) 

Gay club music is a culture of its own. 

Work Bish by Britney           
Commander by Kelly Rowland      
We Found Love by Rihanna       
Born This Way by Gaga      
Dancing On My Own by Robyn  
all examples of modern classic gay club staples. There are newer ones too, but these ones seem to still make the rotations  

Theres even a Gay Club Anthems list on Spotify. 
If you’re of age and you haven’t been to a gay club, you’re missing out imo. Especially if you’re gay. It’s one of the only places you can go and be around your own people and the music is always on point. 

6 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Gay club music is a culture of its own. 

Work Bish by Britney           
Commander by Kelly Rowland      
We Found Love by Rihanna       
Born This Way by Gaga      
Dancing On My Own by Robyn  
all examples of modern classic gay club staples. There are newer ones too, but these ones seem to still make the rotations  

Theres even a Gay Club Anthems list on Spotify. 
If you’re of age and you haven’t been to a gay club, you’re missing out imo. Especially if you’re gay. It’s one of the only places you can go and be around your own people and the music is always on point. 

oh thanks, I didn't know about it. it may seem cliché, but what are the types of gays that are going to these clubs? this kind of taste is very specific (pop), are most of gays into this kind of music and are the other ones coming whether they like it or not? 

I have two bisexual friends but they never went to a gay club :demi: so I can't ask them about it :jl: and they hate pop music :wonka: except for one whose guilty pleasure is Britney Spears :quirkney: that's why I'm asking 

btw I'm straight so it wouldn't be the best place for me to be :jj: I don't really like clubs anyway :jl: too much sweat, drunk people, and trash DJs :tear: and people touching me :ehum: or talking to me too close :selenerz: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block