Why did Britney's performance improve in 2016?

Smokez

She had some swagger return. You could see it in her performance of DYWCO and the Triple Ho performance. Even the VMA's was good (not 2001 good but good). Does she purposly dance dorky when she's unhappy? is it the right cocktail of meds that returned her to her prior self? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she went back to the gym & she probably liked to be 'active' (she wasn't giving any energy between 2010-2013) and energetic. plus, performing 50 times a show have probably helped her to improve by 2016. after 2015 and pretty girls, she saw the photos from the papz & hit hard the gym. however, keep in mind that only 1.5 months after POM started, she somehow gave one of the best legs performance-wise (brunette). 

but there was something regarding her c-ship that has changed, even in interviews etc she seemed more herself (Jonas joke, daddy issues, jimmy itv) even though sometimes her anxiety took her back (that awkward carpool karaoke, she was so uncomfortable). I don't exactly remember what it was :awww:

I watched some pieces of JLo and honestly she surpassed Britney by far :wonka: live-singing, haute couture outfits, live-singing & awesome dancing. she should've went to see her once or twice, maybe she would've improved her performance skills even more.

& that 2016 VMA performance was too... basic. she was more fluid than usual, but that's pretty much it. 0 production, basic dancing, basic outfit, 0 theme, and lip-sync. she could've done better, and they could've done better, with the same amount of work coming from Britney. 

so far, she lacks good outfits and a good choreographer. I can't believe that they engaged in 2011 friedmann while Britney was obviously not well, and 2016ney energetic and excited had to work with Charm Ladonna. a good choreographer pushes also who they train to be sharper & to not miss any step. it is a part of their job. 2016ney needed sometimes someone to tell her that she's overshadowed by her dancers. 

Archived