Studio Acapella of Alien Leaked

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t care what the world says, Britney Jean has so many great songs that the world didn’t really get to enjoy,  Alien being one of them.   

oh gawd i missed myah's background vocals  JK hahhaha Listening to Alien hurts because I really love the song and I was really expecting it to be a single with a music video treatment. I remember

This song is good but she need to re-record it tbh 

Posted Images

At least the vocals sound like Britney and not that maya chick

sad part is how amazing the Concept for this song is and the lyrics drive home such a powerful and relatable message.  It could have been perfect with a better vocal take.  Like why is the timing off and the notes are so warbly. Maybe this was supposed to be an alien effect but it just doesn’t work.  

i hope one day we can get a demo that sounds a little better, or maybe she’ll re-record it or something.  

In a perfect world Britney does a sit down live performance on a stool with a long black dress with a mic and orchestra to perform all her classics, just raw emotion, no dancing. Like nirvana and Alanis did with MTV unplugged back in the day.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Sadly, no 

I‘ve made others, though 

I've gotten so used to you sharing your edits that i just assumed it was your creation. :comingthru:

And that is so cool and artsy fartsy. :gaspney:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

16 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The multitrack stems leaked literally years ago. We've had every single vocal stem seperately for years and anyone could put it together. Not a new leak.

Exactly! I don’t think this is the real studio acapella either. Notice how the high pitched “not alone”s aren’t tuned? I bet they just threw all the takes together and added reverb LOL

ALSO the channel who posted this claims to have all of the stems from Britney Jean :britoverit:

Every time they “leak” something it’s just an edit/filter/AI filter from already leaked things.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The multitrack stems leaked literally years ago. We've had every single vocal stem seperately for years and anyone could put it together. Not a new leak.

40 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Exactly! I don’t think this is the real studio acapella either. Notice how the high pitched “not alone”s aren’t tuned? I bet they just threw all the takes together and added reverb LOL

ALSO the channel who posted this claims to have all of the stems from Britney Jean :britoverit:

Every time they “leak” something it’s just an edit/filter/AI filter from already leaked things.

I really thought no one would notice that this is not a new leak and it's missing a few elements that came from the vocals that were used (little noises here and there below the vocal track)

The acapella leaked years ago @Roxxy

https://britney-online.net/media/audios/acapellas/Alien (Acapella).m4a

• Love 1

Such a nice song! Someone please do a version with only Britney takes:wontcry:

Thanks to this you can hear that the vocal production is really poor and that glitch is even more prominent! :slowdown:

What is she saying in the background vocal after "Not alone, not alone, not alone" ?:ohwut:

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think she's singing the whole song boo. The pronunciation of the words throughout this whole song doesn't sound anything like Britney would sing.

According to others on this thread, this song IS one of the few actually sung by Britney. I just can’t tell cause it sounds like such a hot mess. Even the YouTube videos that show the difference between their voices are inconclusive. I’ve listened to Britney since 1998 and it’s honestly hard to tell if it really isn’t her on Work ***** and Til It’s Gone. 

Whoever sang this sounds constipated and like they have no clue what they’re singing about. It sounds like a parody.