Britney (and Sam) Wishes Everyone Happy Pride Month

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Well...

What is the point of posting these? The postive comments outweigh the negative. Further, this has been Britney's life since she's been in the spotlight. Whenever she does something, there's negative comments. Her performances, her music videos, her vocal abilities her personal life has always faced criticism. And we've supported her through it all but it seems of late that had changed and the views of the GP had impacted the fans support. Its sad. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ashwin said:

What is the point of posting these? The postive comments outweigh the negative. Further, this has been Britney's life since she's been in the spotlight. Whenever she does something, there's negative comments. Her performances, her music videos, her vocal abilities her personal life has always faced criticism. And we've supported her through it all but it seems of late that had changed and the views of the GP had impacted the fans support. Its sad. 

I posted these because some fans are still wondering why people writes bad things about her videos, and some fans also think Lou Taylor hired bots to write mean things about Britney.

This is just a few, there's much more on twitter, Instagram and Facebook. This situation is completely different from what you explained... Britney always faced backlash, but now her image as a person has been affected for the first time since 2008.

Fans can support her as much as they want, but I posted the general public current opinion about the situation. It's good to see every side to try understand what's going on.

That's the point.