Sam Asghari Defends Him and Britney Wearing Masks at the Beach

Just now, Buffybot said:

If course there will be millions of people seeing Scammy, and you love It break up love GIF by WE tv

imagine the effort Sam haters have to go out of their way to leave negative comments in EVERY thread that people mention him in.

you guys complain about the mean comments people leave britney and how they should stop? yet people here are being hypocrites and saying horrible stuff about him - words have an impact on people, you don't know how it affects someone. Have people not learned to be kinder?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

imagine the effort Sam haters have to go out of their way to leave negative comments in EVERY thread that people mention him in.

you guys complain about the mean comments people leave britney and how they should stop? yet people here are being hypocrites and saying horrible stuff about him - words have an impact on people, you don't know how it affects someone. Have people not learned to be kinder?

You hurt? Lol

I can comment what I think about the ******, just  like you can love him all you want.

Stop making this about Britney, I talked about the Scammy.

A miracle u didn't came with "you don't know him, stop judging him"... Like we don't know Britney, even tho everybody here has an opinion about her lol.

I prefer being a hater of someone like him than a fan. Thank youthe gold diggers of the wnba GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

You hurt? Lol

I can comment what I think about the ******, just  like you can love him all you want.

Stop making this about Britney, I talked about the Scammy.

A miracle u didn't came with "you don't know him, stop judging him"... Like we don't know Britney, even tho everybody here has an opinion about her lol.

I prefer being a hater of someone like him than a fan. Thank youthe gold diggers of the wnba GIF by Saturday Night Live

What mature adult calls someone 'Scammy' and responds like this? 

It's not even worth attempting to have a discussion with you as it's apparent it would fall on deaf ears.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

Of course millions will see them. He wants millions of eyes on him. I cannot wait for the day these 2 break up. He's arrogant, he can't spell, he speaks like he's trying so hard to convince us he's genuine. He's a man ***** who will do anyone just to get famous. 

I don't mean to sound bitter but idk how his parents are proud of him. If he were my son, I'd be totally embarrassed of him as my son. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Sam's with Britney for 4 years now, through really hard **** in her life, and he's still there. Kevin couldn't even handle her depression during pregnancy.

A gold digger wouldn't stay through this, they'd find their next victim where everything would be easier and they'd be able to get engaged/married or have children, something Britney is probably not allowed to do.

He doesn't mention Britney unless he's asked about her and he only talks about her career(fave song to work out to, slumber party,etc) so he isn't using her for fame.

People hate on him because he's a model and his job is showing off in social media.

Britney seems genuinely happy around him and not uncomfortable like she ALWAYS does, so people should shut up because we literally don't know what's going on. It annoys me when fans act like they know everything.

Her own son said he's a cool guy, ffs.

As for the people who say he's using her because she's not hot enough for him (yes, I've read it in his IG comments, or the pictures of them together in Britney's acc) if Britney wasn't a celebrity and she was a random woman walking in a room, heads would turn. Britney is still a beautiful woman even with all the ****ed up surgeries. She's also a great person. I remember y'all hating on Charlie daily, and now you keep saying how perfect he was, acting like you always loved him.

And if you hate on him for his spelling or his English level, grow up. English isn't his first language and he's trying, while most English speaking people can't even speak a second language. It's not easy. He's a fitness model, not a teacher.

Seeing her happy and in love should be all that matters.

I might be wrong. He could be an as*hole. All I'm saying is that we don't know so don't act like you do. Wishing your idol to go through a breakup from the guy she's in love with just because you don't like them is the kind of **** we're trying to get rid of by freeing her.

nintchdbpict000351921166.jpg?strip=all&w001-2.jpg654359102_britney-spears-sam-asghari-zoo882588882_britney-spears-sam-asghari-zooBritney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-758x541.psKHAgsh_B4CcACbpr4CFmlZi1S-9x_k1FMet_9d5Britney-Spears-Sam-Asghari-perform-coupl

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Sam's with Britney for 4 years now, through really hard **** in her life, and he's still there. Kevin couldn't even handle her depression during pregnancy.

A gold digger wouldn't stay through this, they'd find their next victim where everything would be easier and they'd be able to get engaged/married or have children, something Britney is probably not allowed to do.

He doesn't mention Britney unless he's asked about her and he only talks about her career(fave song to work out to, slumber party,etc) so he isn't using her for fame.

People hate on him because he's a model and his job is showing off in social media.

Britney seems genuinely happy around him and not uncomfortable like she ALWAYS does, so people should shut up because we literally don't know what's going on. It annoys me when fans act like they know everything.

As for the people who say he's using her because she's not hot enough for him (yes, I've read it in his IG comments, or the pictures of them together in Britney's acc) if Britney wasn't a celebrity and she was a random woman walking in a room, heads would turn. Britney is still a beautiful woman even with all the ****ed up surgeries. She's also a great person. I remember y'all hating on Charlie daily, and now you keep saying how perfect he was, acting like you always loved him.

And if you hate on him for his spelling or his English level, grow up. English isn't his first language and he's trying, while most English speaking people can't even speak a second language. It's not easy. He's a fitness model, not a teacher.

I might be wrong. He could be an as*hole. All I'm saying is that we don't know so don't act like you do. Wishing your idol to go through a breakup from the guy she's in love with just because you don't like them is the kind of **** we're trying to get rid of by freeing her.

nintchdbpict000351921166.jpg?strip=all&w001-2.jpg654359102_britney-spears-sam-asghari-zoo882588882_britney-spears-sam-asghari-zooBritney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-758x541.psKHAgsh_B4CcACbpr4CFmlZi1S-9x_k1FMet_9d5Britney-Spears-Sam-Asghari-perform-coupl

Thank You for posting this.

Y'all need to remember that at the very least he makes our girl happy, and no one deserves happiness more than her in my opinion.

• Like 2

I like Sam, he may be a bit arrogant sometimes but that doesn´t matter if he makes Brit happy. He gives me a good vibe like a nice guy.

He is always talking about health and positivism and that's someting Britney needs. 

Appart from being his boyfriend he also seems to be a very fan of Britney Spears, the artist, always recognizing her achievements like her #1 or sharing things and supporting her about her career on his stories (like the statue from Louisiana thing lol, "20 years of Ooops and Mood Ring being #1) and always telling that she's #1 !!!.

It´s the first time I see a Britney´s boyfriend like that. 

I think a lot of y’all are naive to this situation. She’s Britney Spears anybody would technically be her boyfriend. To me other then being in relationship & workingout I don’t see what they have in common. He seems like a yes man/ a boy toy if you will & in return he gets exposure from all of it. If I was with someone I truly care about I would make an effort to get them to make an effort on appearance. It seems like he can careless how Britney looks & I think if she was just a normal woman he wouldn’t be her. Not because Britney isn’t worth being with, but this present Britney  doesn’t give af & has been isolated for 12 years so yeah I don’t think it’s genuine :tiffanynod:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Please tell me what a 23 yr old has in common with a 35 year old. 

He is paid to be her bf. He's young and dumb so he will be compliant with whatever her team says cuz of how desperate he is to be one famous. The guy befriended Shayan and Shaheen Safi for christ sake! They are related to Gigi and Bella Hadid! I mean, how much more desperate does he have to be?! If they weren't associated with her in any way he would not have been friends with him. 

He dated that Maya or whatever her name is, that Spanish singer because he was hoping to get famous. 

He dated Jessa Hinton, a playboy model in hopes to become famous. 

Now he got the opportunity to date the biggest superstar ever, Britney Spears. And you think he's genuinely in love with her? No. He's in love with her name and power. He's a paid babysitter. He's still young so the moment he gets fed up and loses his patience, he will tell the team he's done and wants out. 

Gimme a break. He is not interested in her. He never was. I will not be surprised that in a year or 2 they break up. Persian men want to start settling and there is no way he will settle with her. Her family will 10000% not allow it. No Persian mother wants her son marrying someone like Britney (an older, white woman 2x divorced and with kids).... It's just out of the question. And a Persian son will never disobey his mom so he will break it off. 

You guys think he's Prince Charming. He's the total opposite. He's a snake and he's enjoying the money he gets from her team. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I think a lot of y’all are naive to this situation. She’s Britney Spears anybody would technically be her boyfriend. To me other then being in relationship & workingout I don’t see what they have in common. He seems like a yes man/ a boy toy if you will & in return he gets exposure from all of it. If I was with someone I truly care about I would make an effort to get them to make an effort on appearance. It seems like he can careless how Britney looks & I think if she was just a normal woman he wouldn’t be her. Not because Britney isn’t worth being with, but this present Britney  doesn’t give af & has been isolated for 12 years so yeah I don’t think it’s genuine :tiffanynod:

That’s what I think too, like his role is literally to be her babysitter. He cares a lot about his appearance and practically dresses up on their outings while Britney looks like a slob. Not criticizing her, I go out in sweats for a quick errand run. He really cares about how he’s perceived and it’s not Britney’s style at all. Sam is someone her team and fans want for her because it completes this picturesque celebrity lifestyle that she despises. He’s young and obviously is excited about all this attention while Britney is like been there done that. If he was dating her during the oops era, they probably have more in common. People keep saying that it’s her longest relationship but people keep forgetting that she’s in a cship, when have she  been allowed any freedom to chose who she wants to be with? She can’t even go out of her house without an ******. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6