Madonna and Her team are finally listening to the fans.

Spicechinodiva

Madonna is the queen of remixes, as she owns the world record for most remixed act.

Close to 400 Times have Madonna been remixed, Her 2008 Grammy nominated best dance recording Give it 2 Me has been remixed a record breaking 16 times. 

Her remix sets only date to 2005's Hung up and beyond,  but that could change as her team uploaded The human nature remix ep on all streaming platforms. 

The track was a massive club hit in 95, and Billboard declared with Human Nature,  Madonna began a life long love affair of unapologetic bish anthems.

Human nature is the most performed track on any Madonna tour from Bedtime stories.  

Secret was only performed in 2001 as part of her drowned world tour, Take a bow was only performed on her Asian and Australian leg of her Rebel heart tour. A video performance is a bonus visual just for Japan. 

Human Nature has been performed on the following tours

Drowned world 2001

Sticky and sweet 2008-2009 (with Britney spears in the screen backdrop and this was featured on Britney: For the record documentary, still shocks me how Brit and JT didn't run into each other at Dodger stadium that night)

MDNA 2012

Madame X 2019-2020.

Here is a hip hop remix courtesy of Howie Tee.

Here's to hoping all the remixes from 1982-2004 are finally uploaded including Me against the music (The Gabriel and Dresden Trance (Very tiesto) remix is Killer). 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived