MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

tumblr_oadj2cmsI41tyg83ho2_500.gif

Hi Guys! :)

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

@mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

924aed8b581d08f7d8804aa5f02a3d13.gif

Great! It should work for me. I believe it would be around 9 pm in Germany. What will the ceremony consist it ? It will be here on this forum? 

4 minutes ago, TheoDoor said:

Great! It should work for me. I believe it would be around 9 pm in Germany. What will the ceremony consist it ? It will be here on this forum? 

Yes it'll be here on the forum :) in this thread! I'll make another post closer to the time with more details!

People should come here a few minutes earlier to show off their 'Red Carpet' looks as if it was a real ceremony and then when hopefully everyone has arrived i'll start announcing the results and counting down! :thirsty:

By red carpet looks, people can post their 'entrance/red carpet appearances', for example posting a picture of Britney on the red carpet or another celebrity.

So i'd post something like...

I'm here and ready for the ceremony

31st+Annual+American+Music+Awards+Arriva

showing my look for the ceremony :) I hope this makes sense?

45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

The deadline to send the rates is NEXT Saturday - 3pm British Summer Time  (7am Pacific Time) - So you still have time to send your rates if you haven't already and you can still sign up! I've had 34 people send their rates so far, i'm happy to see how many people have gotten involved :thirsty:

I will then hold the ceremony the following day, on Sunday 5th July at 8pm British Summer Time (12pm Pacific Time)

Please let me know if you'll be able to attend this proposed time or whether you have any other time suggestions?!

@dbagswag@Isla @Itachi@holditagainstbritney @Roxxy @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho @blackoutbixxh @Midnight

@mihai.serban @Britney'sBish@Commotion@David Rose@TheoDoor@georgiaterri@LikeShatteredGlass@Cinderella85@CrazyKindaGurl@patience darling@everybodygoesdown@MoonMan@CripplerCrossface@Towelney @Midnight@TheGrandeLife@JustLuvMe07@PokemonSpears @Paolo94 @Louis_j @Peter Pan@GLOOMINATI@ColdAsFire88@kasavas @Blackout2006 @babyimmafreak90 @Towelney @Angels970 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Cheshire-B

Are you excited?

britney spears GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

Are you excited?

Let me start putting my scores together this weekend! :tbh: